Gazza

andy500

Love it mate , any more text would have spoiled it IMO ... only thing is it looks a little unfinished to me, maybe put an applied image on overlay or a gradient map or something.

Great work and good to see you back making sigs (tu)

KUTGW

i like what u've done andy bud, just the colours in the background dont really go, i'd try over hauling it with shades of blue with the light blue being toned down quite a bit, maybe a SLIGHT touch of red and it'll be nice! maybe try some small textures u cover the rough ares of ur cut! KUTGW bud (tu)

Great lookin sig - actually the best thing you could do... instead of those light effects being blue, make them more gold-toned.

Thats all you need to do, IMO.

pick the layer of the texture, go to image > Adjustments > Hue/Saturation then tick the Colorize box and then just move the levers around (tu)

Love what you have done mate,agree with renton on the gold texture,would look very smart with it changed to a dark gold,maybe a couple more textures or brushes to cover the poorer areas or bland areas of the sig,and hey,brilliant sig! KIU mate!

V2 added. Not sure if thats the right tone of gold, but it was quite hard to find a colour. Tryed to take all comments on board and came up with that. What do you all think?