F@&k!

brissyger

My laptop battery died and won't take a charge because it's dropped a cell. Been informed by the manufacturer that they don't make the replacement batteries anymore so it means I have to get a whole new laptop :(

My laptop battery died and won't take a charge because it's dropped a cell. Been informed by the manufacturer that they don't make the replacement batteries anymore so it means I have to get a whole new laptop :(

My shitty laptop did that 2 years ago, pissed me off.

I bought a new one anyway as it was old and slow as hell :lol:

But yes you can get the on ebay and around t'internet.

My power adaptor fused last week as well so I think there might be something wrong with the electronics. Had to break out my emergency power adaptor but now the battery is gone. Had a look on ebay but they only really sell batteries for the newer models. My laptop was already out of date when I got it 2 years ago :P

My power adaptor fused last week as well so I think there might be something wrong with the electronics. Had to break out my emergency power adaptor but now the battery is gone. Had a look on ebay but they only really sell batteries for the newer models. My laptop was already out of date when I got it 2 years ago :P

What it was with mine i found was that the soldering had come off of the part where you insert the power cable and so it only worked if you jammed it in at an angle :craphead: even that stopped working after a while..

My dad works for the MOD and a blokey there is fixing it for us for free so i'll have a backup hard drive/laptop to store shit on :D

What it was with mine i found was that the soldering had come off of the part where you insert the power cable and so it only worked if you jammed it in at an angle :craphead: even that stopped working after a while..

My dad works for the MOD and a blokey there is fixing it for us for free so i'll have a backup hard drive/laptop to store shit on :D

No that's not the problem with mine because I downloaded a tester from Compaq and it said that one of the cells had dropped. My adaptor cable was like that though, it would only work if you got it at a certain angle but then of course when tou fiddle about with it to get that angle all the time you end up loosening the adaptor part and it ends up even more messed up.