Patrick Muller

Gaitens08

Webster,daily,faye none of these are good enough to play week in and out or in the champions for us if carlos or big davey get injured so i feel we must try and get a quality centre back and i must suggest lyons patrick muller with over 100 caps for switzerland who is also unhappy at lyon and is a top quality defender.

He's on a bosman!

Really? Who has he been linked with mate?

As i say, he's a cracking player. Strong in the air, good on the deck and very intellegent. I believe PLG was sniffing around him when he first came in.

Can you possibly put **suggestion** in the sub title when you make threads like these. It's so much neater than just a random name and noone know's if it's sourced, or is he's signing or just a suggestion

Much obliged.

Can you possibly put **suggestion** in the sub title when you make threads like these. It's so much neater than just a random name and noone know's if it's sourced, or is he's signing or just a suggestion

Much obliged.

haha sorry mate

• 2 weeks later...
He is a must buy for us just as a back up but if big davey begins to fade later in the season he can do a great job for us.

:lol:

Back up the Weir? You're having a laugh surely?

I am a little worried weir wont keep up his solid performances for the whole season so surely we need a guy if this does happen who can come in and do a great job or if he is being better than weir in training make big davey the back up.