New Midfielders - where are they?

jbm26896

after watching our midfield last season I thought the it would be the main area we would strengthen but up till now we have signed / resigned 3 x central defenders and 2 strikers

I am hoping from this that we have decided on signing quality midfielders

I cannot believe that our management team are happy with the midfield cover we have , so therefore the big signings have to be midfielders who have a cutting edge ,

I am hopeful we sign them soon

But who will they be ?

We have been linked with , Brown , Maloney and Davis , or will Walter look abroad

I do not care where they are from as long as they are quality

Hopefully they will arrive. The players mentioned above are not quite good enough and that includes Barry. 4m for Davis is a joke.

3 central defenders?

Weir, Daily and Webster - yes well hopefully still to sign a class CH too.

A good fullback as well.

Look around at other teams activity in the transfer market so far, you'll find it's pretty limited. The serious business hasn't even started yet.

At least 1 quality midfielder will arrive in the next 2-and-a-bit months I'm sure, along with an attacking LB. Not so sure we'll see another CH tho. Methinks Webster is "it" in that department, but I hope I'm wrong.

Oh for the ability to read Walters mind at the moment! :rolleyes:

Good sake there is still another 10 odd weeks of the window left :rolleyes:

If Walter went out and signed 3 midfielders next week and then signed nothing for the rest of the window I can gaurantee we would have numerous topics anbout the lack of activity come early August.

its only a question , thats what you do on forums , keep calm there are 10 more weeks of this

enjoy

Maybe we are doing things in threes

This week, 3 strikers

Newt week, sell McGregor, Cuellar and Thomson

Following week, sign 3 midfielders

not too keen on this part of the post

3 quality midfielders would be good