RST - Let it sink without trace

ScotBear

At the end of the day, the trust needs to get as many members as possible to reinforce itself, and online line forums like this and others can be a pretty good means of doing this, but only if its done correctly. I just find it absurd that MD runs FF and gave these bans, it just seems small minded to me considering it should have been used as a tool to encourage people to join (feel free to correct me if im wrong on this). Frankie did a great job of doing this and gained a lot of respect for putting the time in to do this, or he certainly gained mine.

FF was driven to the point where every RST thread was simply attracting trouble makers. That's a FACT. It's unfortunate if any good bears got banned as a result. Frankie promoted the Trust on here wonderfully and it's the RST's loss that he'll no longer do so, but it was his choice to quit.

All the RST can do is move on from it.

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At the end of the day, the trust needs to get as many members as possible to reinforce itself, and online line forums like this and others can be a pretty good means of doing this, but only if its done correctly. I just find it absurd that MD runs FF and gave these bans, it just seems small minded to me considering it should have been used as a tool to encourage people to join (feel free to correct me if im wrong on this). Frankie did a great job of doing this and gained a lot of respect for putting the time in to do this, or he certainly gained mine.

FF was driven to the point where every RST thread was simply attracting trouble makers. That's a FACT. It's unfortunate if any good bears got banned as a result. Frankie promoted the Trust on here wonderfully and it's the RST's loss that he'll no longer do so, but it was his choice to quit.

I dont think its something they should look back on and think oh well it happened, it should be addressed properly to at least gain some confidence on the current members let alone any future ones. We can only hope they go about this the right way and move on properly, i hope so, but only time will tell on this.

I dont think its something they should look back on and think oh well it happened, it should be addressed properly to at least gain some confidence on the current members let alone any future ones. We can only hope they go about this the right way and move on properly, i hope so, but only time will tell on this.

Time will tell. So stop going back in time ;)

Time will tell. So stop going back in time ;)

I wasnt going back in time, i was looking for some background information :unionflag:

I wasnt going back in time, i was looking for some background information :unionflag:

cool. As I said - read the thread and take from it what you will.

I hope you stay and contribute to the cause (tu)

It certainly looks like it needs a name change at the moment.....

Yes, how about...The Proddy Fuck The Pope There Ain't No BLack In The Union Jack Big Jock Knew No One Likes Us We Don't Care Supporters Trust?

Surely you jest?

You think?

This isn't an episode of 'who's line is it anyway' where we answer questions with questions.

You tell me.

No, I was deadly serious...I really do think the RST should change it's name to the TPFTPTANBITUJBJKNOLUWDCST. :rolleyes:

It certainly looks like it needs a name change at the moment.....

Yes, how about...The Proddy Fuck The Pope There Ain't No BLack In The Union Jack Big Jock Knew No One Likes Us We Don't Care Supporters Trust?

Surely you jest?

You think?

This isn't an episode of 'who's line is it anyway' where we answer questions with questions.

You tell me.

I must admit I was surprised that Admin let that one stand.

Yesterday I had a post 'amended' for a joke about the new board raping nuns, and I thought it was clear that it was meant ironically.

It is an interesting post from somebody who was banned from FF for 'nothing', maybe the mods there have some super power and can see future posts?

Aw diddums...did the nasty admin pull you for your little raping nuns joke? Never mind. That's the difference you see...they pull you up and tell if they dislike something, they've done that to me, you don't find yourself barred the next time you log in. If you don't like my joke you can complain to admin, you know how to do that.

BTW...if your beloved 'Suck' and his crew did have some super power and be able to see future posts, they'd still have feck all to ban me for, by any reasonable standard that is. Of course you don't like that do you Mr 'if this were FF he'd be gone by now'?

No, I was deadly serious...I really do think the RST should change it's name to the TPFTPTANBITUJBJKNOLUWDCST. :rolleyes:

Put your stupid wee smiley away. Joking or not, insinuating anyone involved with the RST is a racist is out of order!

Aw diddums...did the nasty admin pull you for your little raping nuns joke? Never mind. That's the difference you see...they pull you up and tell if they dislike something, they've done that to me, you don't find yourself barred the next time you log in. If you don't like my joke you can complain to admin, you know how to do that.

BTW...if your beloved 'Suck' and his crew did have some super power and be able to see future posts, they'd still have feck all to ban me for, by any reasonable standard that is. Of course you don't like that do you Mr 'if this were FF he'd be gone by now'?

Still banned ?

Good!

Still banned ?

Good!

Well actually they did send me a replacement password by post for my last banned account, so I presume it was agreed that there was no reason to ban me. Unfortunately it didn't work so I simply registered another account that I can use if I wish. I very rarely do though.

Tell me Jim...why do you think it would be 'good' if I was banned?

Please guys, I have asked you both if you would kindly take this personal debate to PM. It has little or no relation to the original topic and progressing further away with every post.

Thank you guys.

My 'beloved 'Suck'' :mutley:

Anyway You've been told by Mods to carry this on by PM if you want to carry it on.

So if you have anything else to say to me about it please fuck off.

Anyway You've been told by Mods to carry this on by PM if you want to carry it on.

LMAO...you're obviously upset and resorting to abuse so I'll abide with JR's request and leave it there.

LMAO...you're obviously upset and resorting to abuse so I'll abide with JR's request and leave it there.

Which by replying, you didn't do :rolleyes: