20 Points in front

mabozar

eh?

ah mean cmon buffel?

hang yer head in shame <piss>

Hee hee think i can start with Bobo Balde , Juninho, Brattback, Strap on, Graveson not worth fook all , concentrate on your own team mate and the old firm cause your getting humped and next year will be different

next year will be different

thats what i heard last season :lol:

:lol: sorry if i am being a hot head but every team have their bad times and this is ours but we will triumph and honestly think we have a real chance against the celts on the next old firm

i hope so T_B_G we could do with a bit of competition

Coupla years in the wilderness doesnt stack up to 9 - you lads are getting a bit ahead of yerselves thinking yer havin it too easy. Try 9 years of pissing it! THAT was ENJOYABLE! (but boring cos your lot (board and team) were so cronically inept!

5 out the last 7 . 2 of wich was down to the last day whilst getting to seville in the process... another 2 of wich was out of sight before the clocks went back... at least we put up a fight in some of those times...

recent era has just been laughable gaps. and gaping wounds tbh.

5 out the last 7 . 2 of wich was down to the last day

We know!!! iT WAS hilarious - BOTH TIMES!!!!!! <RMTIME>

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

eh?

ah mean cmon buffel?

Hee hee think i can start with Bobo Balde , Juninho, Brattback, Strap on, Graveson not worth fook all , concentrate on your own team mate and the old firm cause your getting humped and next year will be different

:lol: sorry if i am being a hot head but every team have their bad times and this is ours but we will triumph and honestly think we have a real chance against the celts on the next old firm

Coupla years in the wilderness doesnt stack up to 9 - you lads are getting a bit ahead of yerselves thinking yer havin it too easy. Try 9 years of pissing it! THAT was ENJOYABLE! (but boring cos your lot (board and team) were so cronically inept!

but cant see what all the fuss is about this 9 thing we did it first yawn!!!!!!!!!!!!!

let get back to the present and the future, glad to see s*ity take over again at the gers at least we know what his tactics will be come on !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <tankkk> <tankkk> <tankkk> <tankkk> <tankkk> <tankkk>

the strap on is is till stronger, god I hope he is> :pipe::pipe::pipe:

eh?

ah mean cmon buffel?

5 out the last 7 . 2 of wich was down to the last day... another 2 of wich was out of sight before the clocks went back... at least we put up a fight in some of those times...

Well said (tu)

(spl)

ACTUALLY YOU GUYS SHOULD REMEMBER YOUR PLACE IN THE PECKING ORDER. 51 TITLES YA BUNCH OF CANTS!

WE are the PIONEERS of Scottish Football - you lot are just a sorry bunch of muppets supporting a football club started as a sorry excuse for a charity supported by a bunch of gypos! Enjoy it while you can but always remember - you will ALWAYS BE CHASING US!

51 - GIRFUY's!

eh?

ah mean cmon buffel?

hang yer head in shame

Ooooh you cheeky bass ha ha ha :lol:

We had a hidden weapon

PLG! PLG!

come on the chase is on

PS I love you TBG happy birthday xxxxxxx

hows tricks coop, dado, mad cow and also the one and only Mrs McCoy's

love and

hi TBG Bhoy, great to see you on !! You still not woke up to supporting Rangers yet ? ;) (horse)

the force is strong with this one, I will never join the dark side. Conversion has been tried the other way but the dark side is strong in her, either that or grayskull rules.

hows things coop?

(horse) (horse) :pipe::pipe:

TBG is forever blue !! (spl)

Guest greengrass
eh?

ah mean cmon buffel?

5 out the last 7 . 2 of wich was down to the last day... another 2 of wich was out of sight before the clocks went back... at least we put up a fight in some of those times...

Well said (tu)

(spl)

ACTUALLY YOU GUYS SHOULD REMEMBER YOUR PLACE IN THE PECKING ORDER. 51 TITLES YA BUNCH OF CANTS!

WE are the PIONEERS of Scottish Football - you lot are just a sorry bunch of muppets supporting a football club started as a sorry excuse for a charity supported by a bunch of gypos! Enjoy it while you can but always remember - you will ALWAYS BE CHASING US!

51 - GIRFUY's!

how many european cup finals and semi finals u been in ??

uefa and Cl.

EAT HUMBLE PIE MY FIEND.

YES INDEED WE ARE THE NUMERO UNO On WorldWide Proportions. from scotland contingent .. not just domestically Of Recent Era Face Those Facts.

Bringing That Pain.

Eat That . <tankkk> <cry>

eh?

ah mean cmon buffel?

hang yer head in shame

You will no doubt, but it will mean absolutely nothing because.......

(spl)

for the mean time mabozar ;)

51 - GIRFUY's!

No need for that kind of post Ricardo, calm it down please. :rolleyes:

Celtic were born from hardship and poverty, the likes of us will never experience. That deserves respect.

Your a valuable addition to forums with your comments eh

<zzz>

When you direct comments to Canadaready it is the equivalent of talking to God on this forum - so behave yerself. WE welcome the chase - 51 and countin! GIUY!

So just because hes admin does that mean I cant say that I think his post was boring?

Are you two trying to tell us something?

<kizz>

Calling CR 'Admin' is a bit like calling Strachan a ball-boy. With 18 posts to your name and on a Forum not your own, you should show a bit more respect if you want to get along.

its a free public forum, just because someone is admin dosent mean their word is goldust

:pipe:

It does if you started the fuckin thing. JEEEZ! :blink:

yeh so he started the site so hes always right and is never to be argued with :rolleyes:

Seriously though danny, not sayin anything other than this other fellas jibe at CR was a bit misplaced. CR wasnt saying or arguing anything out of the ordinary, just pointing out that he should mind his manners on OUR board!

you really are needing a bit of humour in your life aint you

I have plenty enough humour in my life as long as I can continue laughing at you and your sorry lot. All I was saying was dont try and come across as a a wise ass with the guys that built this board - makes you look like a cock. I was TRYING to offer a small bit of advice but it obviously went by the wayside. Not to worry!

You were TRYING to suck the boaby of the owner ye mean

think its time for you injection

Now just for your benefit bitter boy

(spl)

eh?

ah mean cmon buffel?

Well said (tu)

(spl)

51 - GIRFUY's!

how many european cup finals and semi finals u been in ??

uefa and Cl.

EAT HUMPLE PIE MY FIEND.

YES INDEED WE ARE THE NUMERO UNO On WorldWide Proportions. from scotland contingent .. not just domestically Of Recent Era Face Those Facts.

Bringing That Pain.

Eat That . <tankkk> <cry>

The typical bollox from the resident junkie - try and dispute the fact that residentially we are the superior team. you CAN'T because WE ARE. Ya Prune. whenever someone from somewhere else in the world looks at scottish football on the internet - it comes up with RANGERS FOOTBALL CLUB as the undisputed dominant force iin Scottish football (they may look at the last few years and think - goodness - celtic are having a lucky run :lol: ) !and you just cant fucking stand it - which makes me laugh!

Guest greengrass

Again ... I Repete.

THAT PAIN... Ho Hum Indeedy.

IT BE EVIDENT.

<yes>

(spl) (spl) (spl) (spl) (spl)

Out Of The Last (spl) (spl) (spl) (spl) (spl) (spl) (spl)

:ph43r:

Again ... I Repete.

IT BE EVIDENT.

<yes>

(spl) (spl) partay

You just dont get it GG - let me spell it out for you

YOU

ARE

INFERIOR!

In all ways wee man.

Your team will start losing again sometime very soon so enjoy this shite while you can.

G'night bawbag.

eh?

ah mean cmon buffel?

Well said (tu)

(spl)

51 - GIRFUY's!

I love you too Ric, <pbag> <pbag> <pbag> <pbag>

yet we are still around aint gypsies suppost to leave after a few years and as the years go on the gap is always narrowing to the point were your extra couple of titles dont add up to the differnece in age of the 2 clubs. <bouncy> <bouncy>

Guest greengrass
Again ... I Repete.

IT BE EVIDENT.

<yes>

(spl)  (spl)  partay

You just dont get it GG - let me spell it out for you

YOU

ARE

INFERIOR!

In all ways wee man.

Your team will start losing again sometime very soon so enjoy this shite while you can.

G'night bawbag.

:lol::lol:

:lol:

Ho Hum. Sleep Tight.

:lol:

What a Riot.

eh?

ah mean cmon buffel?

Well said (tu)

(spl)

51 - GIRFUY's!

yet we are still around aint gypsies suppost to leave after a few years and as the years go on the gap is always narrowing to the point were your extra couple of titles dont add up to the differnece in age of the 2 clubs. <bouncy> <bouncy>

course trhey do - thats a stupid point.

eh?

ah mean cmon buffel?

Well said (tu)

(spl)

51 - GIRFUY's!

we won our first title when celtic existed

Guest greengrass

Q) when can u tell a bluenose is hurting .?

A) When They Start referring to the "past" Leagues..... :lol:

Oh the blue room is bare. (again).

(tu);):rolleyes:

Guest greengrass
Q) when can u tell a bluenose is hurting  .?

A) When They Start referring to the past Leagues.....  :lol:

(tu);)  :rolleyes:

are these the same celtic fans always going to the past about the european cup

spl leagues is small fish tho in history compared lets face it to winning the Euro trophy , cmon , dont even deny it you would be the same aswell IF you had won the feckin thing.

anyways....

P.S. lets Talk About NOW. :lol:

20 Points and Romping to 2 in a row... last 16 of champions elite and still in the scottish cup.

against last 32 of the consolation cup and - 20 points... not a trophy to be seen for over 2 seasons..

INDEED.

Q) when can u tell a bluenose is hurting? .?

A) When They Start referring to the past Leagues.....? :lol:

Oh the blue room is bare. (again).?

(tu);)? :rolleyes:

spl leagues is nothing tho compard to winning the Euro trophy , cmon , dont even deny it you would be the same aswell IF you had won the feckin thing.

it would be brilliant to win it but theres no better bragging right than being a fan of the worlds most successful team and winning the most domestic league titles

I never metioned the European cup but now that you mentioned it ye ha (spl) (spl) (spl)

never mind there will only ever be one team that won a euro tophey and never got it presented after the match???

gold star if you can guess who it was??????

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Ricardo making friends again doh ......... give me strength.

sod that cooper - tell me why i should be seen to MAKE FRIENDS with these guys? if you want to be seen as the peace-broker - that's up to you. personally I have no NEED to be thier friend. I also have no need to be seen as an ass-kisser.

spl leagues is nothing tho compard to winning the Euro trophy , cmon , dont even deny it you would be the same aswell IF you had won the feckin thing.

it would be brilliant to win it but theres no better bragging right than being a fan of the worlds most successful team and winning the most domestic league titles

well said!