20 Points in front

mabozar

Guest greengrass
Q) when can u tell a bluenose is hurting  .?

A) When They Start referring to the past Leagues.....  :lol:

Oh the blue room is bare. (again). 

(tu);)  :rolleyes:

are these the same celtic fans always going to the past about the european cup

spl leagues is nothing tho compard to winning the Euro trophy , cmon , dont even deny it you would be the same aswell IF you had won the feckin thing.

it would be brilliant to win it but theres no better bragging right than being a fan of the worlds most successful team and winning the most domestic league titles

well said!

:lol::rolleyes:

aye KEEP BELIEVING.

The 2nd Fiddle Peepel.. or 3rd(again)

4th :ph43r:

Please no !!!!!!

:lol:;)

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ricardo making friends again  doh ......... give me strength.

sod that cooper - tell me why i should be seen to MAKE FRIENDS with these guys? if you want to be seen as the peace-broker - that's up to you. personally I have no NEED to be thier friend. I also have no need to be seen as an ass-kisser.

RM exists to be firstly a Rangers site, while welcoming fans from any other club, including Celtic. Thats the way it is.

If you are implying I kiss ass, post it and I will answer.

Guest greengrass
TBG Bhoy , thats why the european cup doesn't exist and what i heard was that it was a cup that was won on teams on first division level , european cup winners cup is higher  :lol:  <rattat>  <rattat>

its still the same trophy

no point in arguing :rolleyes: no justification needed. Simple.

sod that cooper - tell me why i should be seen to MAKE FRIENDS with these guys? if you want to be seen as the peace-broker - that's up to you. personally I have no NEED to be thier friend. I also have no need to be seen as an ass-kisser.

RM exists to be firstly a Rangers site, while welcoming fans from any other club, including Celtic. Thats the way it is.

I am implying that too many admin people on this site are too ready to be act as apologists to the sellick fans on this board. I wouldn't call it ass-kising, but to be honest, if you take a look at it - you give the home fans a damned site harder time than the awyas. not trying to cause trouble here you understand i just think sometimes you are too quick to jump to their defence. peace :pipe:

TBG Bhoy , thats why the european cup doesn't exist and what i heard was that it was a cup that was won on teams on first division level , european cup winners cup is higher  :lol:   

its still the same trophy

The European Cup is the Champions Cup of every country in Europe.

Guest greengrass

I am implying that too many admin people on this site are too ready to be act as apologists to the sellick fans on this board. I wouldn't call it ass-kising, but to be honest, if you take a look at it - you give the home fans a damned site harder time than the awyas. not trying to cause trouble here you understand i just think sometimes you are too quick to jump to their defence. peace :pipe:

many tic fans banned previous.( a wad)

many gers fans banned ?IF (any)

:unsure::rolleyes:

im still at warning level 1.

aye ricardo we get it easy on here..SURE. your post is Meaningless.

Ricardo making friends again? doh ......... give me strength.

many tic fans banned previous.( a wad)

many gers fans banned ?(any)

:unsure::rolleyes:

im still at warning level 1.

aye ricardo we get it easy on here..SURE.

It is a gers fans site.

so we need to be respectful or just try breed them out .

:lol::lol::lol: <bouncy> <bouncy>

Guest greengrass

if u look back ricardo starts the whole crap (again) ... then thinks admin and co. have got it in for him.. and take our side .... and are not REAL RANGERS MEN.

with his meaningless posts and typical vendetta and ruthless fashion of his.

comedy gold tho it is ...

Indeed. :rolleyes:

Ricardo making friends again? doh ......... give me strength.

I hear what your saying ricardo, but I disagree. My role here is to ensure the safety and well-being of the board. I welcome ALL fans, regardless of their team. Plus, I love having a great time on RM, that sometime doesnt happen due to the work involved.

True, I have warned and banned many more Rangers fans than Celtic. That is purely down to the fact there are many more Gers here than Celts.

I will warn/premod/ban anyone who is out of order. Its simple.

keep bragging guys i have seen and heard it all before, when celtic won there nine titles in a row, but remember we came back and left you in the wilderness for nine years and by god you hated that feeling so just remember we will be back and i hope you can takt what you dish out. ;)

Frightening thing is there isnt a 20point difference between the 2teams a think the last Old Firm game proved it battered u lot for 90mins and it finished 1-1 if it wasnt for Artur then it would been 4,5-1!! Facts are we have been so shite and inconsistent this year it makes u lot look good and the fact is use are shite but no as shite as wee have been and with a bit more LUCK on our side we would only b 8points behind and still incontention but we arent <angryy>

51-40 "Let the others come after us, We welcome the chase"

partay (beer)

Frightening thing is there isnt a 20point difference between the 2teams a think the last Old Firm game proved it battered u lot for 90mins and it finished 1-1 if it wasnt for Artur then it would been 4,5-1!! Facts are we have been so shite and inconsistent this year it makes u lot look good and the fact is use are shite but no as shite as wee have been and with a bit more LUCK on our side we would only b 8points behind and still incontention but we arent  <angryy> 

partay  (beer)

if it wasnt for Artur then it would been 4,5-1!!

stefan klos ring a bell? game after game he kept yous in it for at least 5 years

lot look good and the fact is use are shite

last 16? unbeaten at home? 1 defet all season?

last 16?

Been there done that (tu) <zzz>

Frightening thing is there isnt a 20point difference between the 2teams a think the last Old Firm game proved it battered u lot for 90mins and it finished 1-1 if it wasnt for Artur then it would been 4,5-1!! Facts are we have been so shite and inconsistent this year it makes u lot look good and the fact is use are shite but no as shite as wee have been and with a bit more LUCK on our side we would only b 8points behind and still incontention but we arent  <angryy> 

partay  (beer)

stefan klos ring a bell? game after game he kept yous in it for at least 5 years

the table does not lie and people should remember if it was rangers 20 points in front we would be bragging big time its all good fun and makes good debates. (tu)

Frightening thing is there isnt a 20point difference between the 2teams a think the last Old Firm game proved it battered u lot for 90mins and it finished 1-1 if it wasnt for Artur then it would been 4,5-1!! Facts are we have been so shite and inconsistent this year it makes u lot look good and the fact is use are shite but no as shite as wee have been and with a bit more LUCK on our side we would only b 8points behind and still incontention but we arent? <angryy>? 

partay? (beer)

last 16?

Been there done that (tu) <zzz>

so have we, many years before you.

but your saying celtic are a shite team yet we have achieved more this season than we have in a very long time

oh and weve romped the league......again

WE welcome the chase

Yeah that was back in the day 41 years ago and u will also find in the history books that when the tournament was re-vamped that we were the 1st scottish team to reach the last 16!!

20points clear due to a combination of us beein so shite and inconsistent and u lot havin an incredible amount of luck and the last old firm game has proved there isnt that big a gap

Guest Picasso
20points clear due to a combination of us beein so shite and inconsistent and u lot havin an incredible amount of luck and the last old firm game has proved there isnt that big a gap

I agree with the bit you being sooo shite like

I agree with the bit you being sooo shite like

fair comment picasso, but this will change. ;)

ok lets play the 51 card

It will be 52 next season picasso :)

what points clear?

:lol:;)

hopefully Dan, aye :)

from the bhoys in amber green (tu);)

bassa beer me like aye (beer) (beer) (beer) (beer) (beer) (beer) (beer)

:lol: (beer1) (beer1)

rite im away to bed

untill tomorow bhoys and ghers

all the best young Daniel, look after your good lady (tu)

Your a valuable addition to forums with your comments eh

<zzz>

When you direct comments to Canadaready it is the equivalent of talking to God on this forum - so behave yerself. WE welcome the chase - 51 and countin! GIUY!

So just because hes admin does that mean I cant say that I think his post was boring?

Are you two trying to tell us something?

<kizz>

Calling CR 'Admin' is a bit like calling Strachan a ball-boy. With 18 posts to your name and on a Forum not your own, you should show a bit more respect if you want to get along.

its a free public forum, just because someone is admin dosent mean their word is goldust

:pipe:

It does if you started the fuckin thing. JEEEZ! :blink:

yeh so he started the site so hes always right and is never to be argued with :rolleyes:

Seriously though danny, not sayin anything other than this other fellas jibe at CR was a bit misplaced. CR wasnt saying or arguing anything out of the ordinary, just pointing out that he should mind his manners on OUR board!

you really are needing a bit of humour in your life aint you

I have plenty enough humour in my life as long as I can continue laughing at you and your sorry lot. All I was saying was dont try and come across as a a wise ass with the guys that built this board - makes you look like a cock. I was TRYING to offer a small bit of advice but it obviously went by the wayside. Not to worry!

When was the last time you had your hole?

Im guessing its been some time

<yes>