Our Manager

PORTGER

I cant and never will forgive him for blowing 10 in a row

It really takes a special focus on negativity to greet like a bairn about something you didn't get when the 9IAR that was attained is not even mentioned.

:rolleyes:

You hit the nail on the head once more Moses. (tu)

As I've already said on other threads, some people seem to prefer actively seeking out negatives while completely ignoring any positives. It's almost as if they enjoy it. <cr>

are you happy with our record in the last eight seasons ?

So are suggesting that Walter Smith, who has been back at the club for 18 months is responsible, and should subsequently take the blame, for the fact that we have been under performed for nearly a decade?

no i am not blaming walter for the last eight seasons, i was replying to the post about seeking out negatives.

I cant and never will forgive him for blowing 10 in a row

It really takes a special focus on negativity to greet like a bairn about something you didn't get when the 9IAR that was attained is not even mentioned.

:rolleyes:

You hit the nail on the head once more Moses. (tu)

As I've already said on other threads, some people seem to prefer actively seeking out negatives while completely ignoring any positives. It's almost as if they enjoy it. <cr>

are you happy with our record in the last eight seasons ?

So are suggesting that Walter Smith, who has been back at the club for 18 months is responsible, and should subsequently take the blame, for the fact that we have been under performed for nearly a decade?

It would seem so! doh