Away tickets Kaunas

Thaum1el

If we are going to play Kaunas (and it's very likely we will), how do one go about getting away tickets for the game? Sweden, where I live, have a very close relationship with Lithuania (used to be part of the Swedish empire) and thus it's cheap for us to go there. But we need tickets for the game as well. Any ideas?

If we are going to play Kaunas (and it's very likely we will), how do one go about getting away tickets for the game? Sweden, where I live, have a very close relationship with Lithuania (used to be part of the Swedish empire) and thus it's cheap for us to go there. But we need tickets for the game as well. Any ideas?

All rangers european away allocation is dealt with by the travel club, to get a ticket you need to be a member of the rangers travel club.

The more european away games you go to, the better chance of a ticket you have as it's done on a points system.

The only real chance you have mate is going over and trying to get a ticket for the home end. The Rangers end will be exclusively for Travel Club members and a couple of supporters clubs. If you bought a ticket for the home end you could just try and move close to where the Bears are sitting, that happens alot at European games.

In the ground there's a big area between the stands where you can stand and watch the game so if you get a ticket for the home end just stand there, it's in the top right hand corner area of this photo.

FBK_Kaunas_October_2006_30.jpg

In the ground there's a big area between the stands where you can stand and watch the game so if you get a ticket for the home end just stand there, it's in the top right hand corner area of this photo.

FBK_Kaunas_October_2006_30.jpg

Am i wrong in thinking that you are not allowed to use standing in European competition. I am sure that some of the German teams have to change their standing sections into seats for European matches.

If so that part of the ground will just be cordoned off.