Rangers Ticket Office

Yes, Chelsea was a sell-out but i don't see there being as much interest in this one due to the general hostility between the two clubs nowadays. When did the public sale start mate? Today?

aye.....9 am.....according to the stats, the chesea match had 47,900 at it.....so there were quite a few seats available for that one....anyhoo, I'll keep on trying....

ive managed to log into ticket sales but when i select liverpool game it says no tickets currently available for selection!!

so its sold out then? GREAT!!!! :(

I wouldn't go by what the website tells you mate. It is a farce at the best of times.

Just keep holding, you will get through eventually. (tu)

I'm in the same boat online.. could have got one on my season ticket last week but wanted to get 2 so my Dad could come along so i waited for the public sale.

Never thought it would sell out - was able to get Chelsea tickets right up till the day last year.

got thru online but its telling me "no tickets currently available" !?!?!

I am shocked! Never thought this one would sell out??? And I can't get thru on the phone at all???

i too keep getting that, it surely cant be a sell out already.. im trying too get another 4 for my mates whats the chances lol?

its definetly not a sell out

ive spoken to a friend who works there and they said yesterday (before public sale) that rangers had only sold 9,000 tickets.

liverpool are expected to bring upwards of 4,000 and they have the majority of the broomloan stand

calm down children.

I had the same problem so i decided to go up to the ticket office, the que isnt that bad (half an hour wait) plenty of tickets left. I got 2...

its definetly not a sell out

ive spoken to a friend who works there and they said yesterday (before public sale) that rangers had only sold 9,000 tickets.

liverpool are expected to bring upwards of 4,000 and they have the majority of the broomloan stand

And thats too much! IMO

i got ma ticket . Liverpool are gettin the Broomloan Stand :/

Tickets available in every stand when i was ther.

Are they getting ALL of the Broomloan? They should be put in the corner of the Govan like every other away support, fuck them. <cr>