OMG! I cant get away from the great unwashed!

Adam

O.k. as a kid I went to my local football team quite alot - Rochdale AFC. We got free tickets from the PE department at school alot of the time lol, but me and a gang of mates went to quite a few away matches up and down the country, it kept us out of trouble lol.I go to very very few matches now once last season for the first time in like 4 years, was good to see the club doing well, as a small League 2 outfit!!!

...anyway Paddy McCourt started his career at Dale he goes to Celtic......im ok with that not every liked him at dale as he was lazy but......Dale fans are now supporting Celtic saying things like "think I might buy setanta for the Celtic matches and the strip with Paddy on the back". ewwww

if thats not enough I have just learned today that Celtic have signed rochdales hottest youth prospect in years for a nominal fee and a choice of loan deals of the celtic youth team-----Rochdale AFC is now a branch of the Celtic Youth team. This will bring finance to the small club fair enough....but ewwww no, I will never go again, I will never associate myself with that club, Im glad they have changed from the blue (same colour of rangers) kits and im just distraught, I can see an influx of tims in my own backyard, Green and white strips in the town next year (dont worry still gonna fly the flag!!! Wear the colours with pride)

god its gonna turn into the resident evil game with the rise of the tims on my patch, what can i do to stop it? argh

Didn't the smelts sign someone from Rochdale last week?

yep I learnt about it today, thats how far I am out of the loop nowadays lol,