The Aftermath Of Yesterday's Result

gersal

The one pleasing factor from yesterday's game was the apparent willingness of the team to show the desire to play football and to battle, something which has been sadly lacking this season. The players and management have rightfully been praised for their efforts, but the fact is that we lost two points on Aberdeen who are now clear in second place. Yesterday's game was being billed as a "must win" situation, so next Saturday's is even more so, as defeat at Pittodrie will see us five points off second place. Aberdeen are on a good run at the moment and we will do well to come away with anything. I can't be bothered working out all the permutations if we lose and others win etc, but we must keep close to Aberdeen.

I was so happy with yesterdays game other than the one mistake which led to the goal and our finishing but one thing, I don't want to bring boyd back in because we suit Prso and Novo up front, I thought Hutton had Mcgeady in his back pocket while it was great to see a Rangers CH putting their head to the ball and winning everything but I was most impressed with Bazza, thought he might go into shell after missing the sitter early on but he still put in a MOTM performance.

The Aberdeen game will be hard as over the last couple of years we've struggled their and Aberdeen are in decent form but it's a must win game and we need everyone playing at their best!

P.S. Really think we need Burkey back or we need to sign Scott Brown in January as Sionkos delivery is very poor and can't take on anyone that is slightly decent which Naylor definetly is (hard to say that).

"I don't want to bring boyd back in because we suit Prso and Novo up front"

Fair comment but i bet you any money Boyd would of finished that chance sebo had. we all know boyd isnt the best player in the world but he can do more than what our forwards are paid to do SCORE!!

Could he have ran that fast onto the ball to make the chance? ;)

I was so happy with yesterdays game other than the one mistake which led to the goal and our finishing but one thing, I don't want to bring boyd back in because we suit Prso and Novo up front, I thought Hutton had Mcgeady in his back pocket while it was great to see a Rangers CH putting their head to the ball and winning everything but I was most impressed with Bazza, thought he might go into shell after missing the sitter early on but he still put in a MOTM performance.

The Aberdeen game will be hard as over the last couple of years we've struggled their and Aberdeen are in decent form but it's a must win game and we need everyone playing at their best!

P.S. Really think we need Burkey back or we need to sign Scott Brown in January as Sionkos delivery is very poor and can't take on anyone that is slightly decent which Naylor definetly is (hard to say that).

you dont wanna bring boydy back in?? you nuts if it wasnt for his goals last season we wouldnt of got bloody 3rd place, ok he is a big lazy c**t BUT!! he is the most deadly striker we have at the club a wish every1 would get off his back we know he isnt gonna have the work rate that prso and novo have but he can score goals thats what we are sadly missin at the moment if Boyd played on sunday we would have won the game