Gers v Liverpool TV?

Liverpool Tv im sure someone said it was on.

EDIT: 19:00 - 20:30 The Match: Rangers v Liverpool . Highlights on LFC TV

That's what's possible when you get a football channel that actually broadcasts at the weekend! :rolleyes:

i was talkin to a scouser on xbox live the other night and he couldnt get a ticket because it was sold out

maybe just the Liverpool section that's sold out ?

possibly.I was thinkin about this game and there isnt really any point walters not risking any decent

players so soon after a CL game

This isn't live because August 2nd is the cut off point for life matches at 3pm in Scotland this year (I think its always a week before the new season starts). This means that it couldn't be shown on any channel in the UK at all. It will probably be on foreign TV so you will get a link on Myp2p ect.

This isn't live because August 2nd is the cut off point for life matches at 3pm in Scotland this year (I think its always a week before the new season starts). This means that it couldn't be shown on any channel in the UK at all. It will probably be on foreign TV so you will get a link on Myp2p ect.

i checked on myp2p and there is nothing up there for the 2nd

i checked on myp2p and there is nothing up there for the 2nd

Interesting but check later on in the week, it will be better updated by then.