Rangers v Liverpool tickets

thanks guys, also I'm going as a neutral fan so what are the best seats going

are you a Motherwell fan ?

The Broomloan has the best atmosphere but I'm not sure you would get a ticket for there

The Broomloan has the best atmosphere but I'm not sure you would get a ticket for there

Because the Liverpool fans are sitting there ....

not the whole stand surely ?

No rangers fans are getting in the Broomloan . Im sure .

probably half then :ohmy: why do they get more than chelsea

probably half then :ohmy: why do they get more than chelsea

I'm a Forest fan but will be up in Scotland on Saturday, will there be tickets available on the day because I probably won't know if I'm going til tomorrow night. Also I will be travelling from Edinburgh on the train and wondered how easy it is to get to Ibrox from central Glasgow? Any other information appreciated also...

I see there's some unrest about Rangers performances etc recently and with the 2nd Leg in mind I take it Rangers will be putting out a weak side? This might be my only chance to see Rangers/go to Ibrox so I think I may as well take it!

Cheers

I'm a Forest fan but will be up in Scotland on Saturday, will there be tickets available on the day because I probably won't know if I'm going til tomorrow night. Also I will be travelling from Edinburgh on the train and wondered how easy it is to get to Ibrox from central Glasgow? Any other information appreciated also...

I see there's some unrest about Rangers performances etc recently and with the 2nd Leg in mind I take it Rangers will be putting out a weak side? This might be my only chance to see Rangers/go to Ibrox so I think I may as well take it!

Cheers

Cheers

Cheers

Getting from glasgow central to ibrox is a skoosh mate, go for a few pints at the crystal palace then walk round the corner and get the subway heading to ibrox from st enoch station.

takes 10 mins on the subway.

R.e. tickets - the best place to get a ticket is when you get off the subway, that is where most people stand with extra tickets, at the entrance into subway.

hope this helps (tu)

Cheers

if your coming from edinburgh train will drop you at queen street so you can get underground from buchanan street station which is next to train station

You're surely wrong! ;)http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?...t&p=2559527

Rangers fans sit in BF5! I'm in there!

You all should get tickets no problem however I found the best place to get them was at the john greig statue. Got some there on the night of the Lyon game and that was a sell-out. Walked around the whole of Ibrox for 2 hours looking for tickets that night before I eventually got it 15 minutes before the game.

If you are getting tickets before the game, the best place to look for spares would be outside the JG statue (as was said) or just up the road from there, where most of the buses get off

If you are going to the ticket office, dont leave it to the last couple of hours, get there in plenty of time - theres been loads of trouble with people coming in late over the last 6 months