Paris Hilton

kingbarry

Colours look ok mate,looks like the render has been strectehd poorly though,did you hold shift when resizing it? or is she just that skinny :blink:

Text could maybe also be a little better,font is nice but maybe just a colour change,or just some more effects added to it? like shadow text or new layer fragmented,set on a low opacity?

Excellent work m8, very well done. The render does look a bit stretchy to me, as well. Like at the end of a 1960's film :lol: But it actually works that way, honestly.

When a render is stretched vertically, it looks intentional. It can pass. Its when the renders are stretched horizontally that it looks... wonky?

"Would be a cracking sig apart from the render being stretched funny."

Cheers, will sort that out tomorrow.

"That and the fact it has that talentless tart right in the middle of it"

haha, thinks shes lovely, talentless in many ways, but oh so talented in others.

I will sort it out tomorrow, swap her for someone else and sort out the render.

I can now see what you all mean though, im on the mac, and it is slightly stretched

Render doesnt seem to blend in aswell as the hilton one,looking good but,KIU (tu)

A think the paris hilton one is quality mate (tu) , I can see why people would think the render was wierd , but it i think its just the way her head is positioned. KUTGW mate (tu)

Thanks matey.

yeh the jessica alba one isnt as good, because i had applied the image a few times on the paris one, involved deleting layers and blah blah.

cheers for the comments!