PLG had to gamble on transfers

nvager

Tripe I'm afraid. He wanted Sionko, Sebo and Papac when he was at Lyon. Sure had money there.

Nah, just pure excuses, and then you add him getting rid of imho the best signing he made in Bardlsey.

This is nothing to do with lack of money, and everything to do with sh*t signings.

?1.8million on Sebo. Sh*te manager and sh*te signings.

I'm starting to get very pissed off thinking about him. I am SO happy he's gone.

I'm glad he has gone. If he had just left without opening his mouth, I'd of had some respect for him. Now I hope PSG get relegated!

He's right though. There wasn't too much money and he had to buy half a team after the old/highly paid guys were booted out.

On paper his signings were good, so you can't blame him.

Sionko a Czech internationalist who played at the WC, Svensson captain of his team and in the Sweden WC squad, Sebo good enough that Austria were willing to buy him back for the 1.8m they paid, Clement a good player, Papac a player we needed quickly since we only had 1 left-back, Letizi we also needed as only 1 keeper was available, Furman, Ponroy, Stanger not seen yet, N'Daiye who looked good enough against Partizan.

Although to you lot they can't kick a ball straight... doh

?1.8million on Sebo. Sh*te manager and sh*te signings.

I'm starting to get very pissed off thinking about him. I am SO happy he's gone.

I'm glad he has gone. If he had just left without opening his mouth, I'd of had some respect for him. Now I hope PSG get relegated!

Now? I felt that way the minute he joined them!

He's right though. There wasn't too much money and he had to buy half a team after the old/highly paid guys were booted out.

On paper his signings were good, so you can't blame him.

Sionko a Czech internationalist who played at the WC, Svensson captain of his team and in the Sweden WC squad, Sebo good enough that Austria were willing to buy him back for the 1.8m they paid, Clement a good player, Papac a player we needed quickly since we only had 1 left-back, Letizi we also needed as only 1 keeper was available, Furman, Ponroy, Stanger not seen yet, N'Daiye who looked good enough against Partizan.

Although to you lot they can't kick a ball straight... doh

Sionko only got called up due to two injuries and the manager did not get on with Jarosik. Sebo scored five goals last season and is p*sh. Papac is never a left back and his performances show that. slow and crap in the air, something we really needed. Letizi was a joke at PSG. Clement is good and will only get better.