When saturday comes

soulboy

I hope to f**k Walter changes the team on Sat coz the midfield and the strikers he has chosen so far this season have been a joke. One of the reasons I wanted Mcleish to go was because he didn't learn from his mistakes and if walter doesn't change the team around on Sat then he won't be learning from his either.

He says the team are still feeling the effects of last season, well there is a simple solution to that don't play all of them when you have others to choose from that allied to the fact that alot of the players are just not good enough to play in the famous jersey in the first place.

We will now be playing only scottish opposition this season so Boyd must start every game as he scores most of our goals. we are screaming out for someone in the middle of the park who can move forward with pace and take players on, who would I play in there just now Novo, he played there for Dundee, or Furman and put Gow on the right. Laffery played wide left for Burnley so play him there as Mcculloch and Adam are useless in that position. Ideally we need to sign quality midfielders but can't see that happening now.

Now is the time to give the youngsters more responsibility because the so called experienced players are not up to the job.

Walter you can turn this around but only IF YOU LEARN FROM YOUR MISTAKES.

So get it sorted starting this Sat before it's too late.

Walter you can turn this around but only IF YOU LEARN FROM YOUR MISTAKES.

He played Dailly, McCulloch and Adam in midfield in the first leg. It was dreadful, and we didn't get the result we wanted.

He played Dailly, McCulloch and Adam in midfield in the second leg. It was dreadful, and we didn't get the result we wanted.

Walter has already shown quite clearly that he is incredibly stubborn and is not a man who learns from his mistakes. His team selection was ridiculous and he has let everyone down associated with Rangers Football Club. It's not just the fact we went out, it's the complete and utter ineptitude of the man that frightens me.

Walter is an old school manager in a modern day world. However, in my view he deserved this season after what he had achieved last year. But then I never saw last night as a test. It was a necessary step required of us to get the ball rolling. There was no scope for failure, and the fact that Walter has tripped over his own feet is inexcusable.

It would not surprise me in the slightest if he selects a 'fan friendly' line-up against Falkirk. However, I will not be convinced that it is a side selected with his own beliefs at heart. But instead, a side selected from a man who has been backed into a corner.

Yes saturdays team selection will be very interesting indeed but if there is no chamge then I'm afraid he has to go. Funny thing is broadfoot has been getting higher player ratings in the press than Weir if Bougherra plays CB on sat who do you think will drop out altogether or be sent to RB again yip Kirky boy.

It would not surprise me in the slightest if he selects a 'fan friendly' line-up against Falkirk. However, I will not be convinced that it is a side selected with his own beliefs at heart. But instead, a side selected from a man who has been backed into a corner.

He'll no doubt give Boyd a cameo role against the smaller clubs he tends to trust him in. That'll be his only concession

But McCulloch & Miller will start, they are automatic selections under him.