funny thing happened at work today

Coopermania

I made a mistake. I work in a hospital, in the Audiology Department.

i went into the waiting room and shouted on my patient, a man called Simon Smith, name changed.

So he stood up and followed me into the room. We sat down and i looked at his medical records, and started talking to him about his hearing etc, this went on for about 5 minutes. But something wasnt right.

I kept thinking, this doesnt add up, somethings not right.

Then he said, my names not simon, its andy !!

I had the wrong man doh

The poor mans hearing isnt good, so he thought I was shouting his name. He had the same surname as the Simon guy.

We both laughed and I took him back to the waiting room.

Turns out, one of my colleagues had been shouting his name, getting no response of course !!

My man, Simon didnt turn up.

I felt so stupid doh

i went into the waiting room and shouted on my patient, a man called Simon Smith, name changed.

So he stood up and followed me into the room. We sat down and i looked at his medical records, and started talking to him about his hearing etc, this went on for about 5 minutes. But something wasnt right.

I had the wrong man doh

The poor mans hearing isnt good, so he thought I was shouting his name. He had the same surname as the Simon guy.

Turns out, one of my colleagues had been shouting his name, getting no response of course !!

I felt so stupid doh

that was me :(

:lol: kidden on but sounded funny

I had the wrong man doh

I felt so stupid  doh

that was me :(

:lol: kidden on but sounded funny

he saw the funny side. Not like me to screw up :lol: