Fire Sale.

Dillinger

This is guesswork, but I wonder who will next for the exit door over the next few weeks. Choose any from...

Boyd

McGregor

Thomson

Papac

Hemdani.

The Club (via Walter Smith or David Murray) have basically stated that they don't want to sell, but if the 'right' offer comes thorough then bye-bye. Add Smith's satisfaction with his current line-up, some strange absences in the squad and a lot of 'will he or won't he' press stories suddenly appearing (e.g. Hutton's departure) then you have a lot of speculation over the future of certain players.

This is guesswork, but I wonder who will next for the exit door over the next few weeks. Choose any from...

Boyd

McGregor

Thomson

Papac

Hemdani.

The Club (via Walter Smith or David Murray) have basically stated that they don't want to sell, but if the 'right' offer comes thorough then bye-bye. Add Smith's satisfaction with his current line-up, some strange absences in the squad and a lot of 'will he or won't he' press stories suddenly appearing (e.g. Hutton's departure) then you have a lot of speculation over the future of certain players.

That list SHOULD read:

Cousin

JCD

Miller

Dailly

Adam

McCulloch

Whitakker

Broadfoot

instead of the quality players who have something to offer in your post.

How the Rangers have fallen so drastically.

i work just across the road from ibrox. im goona jump over on my lunch and see what players i can buy for a packet of monster munch and a snickers.

That'll be Charlie Adam then! :rolleyes:

i work just across the road from ibrox. im goona jump over on my lunch and see what players i can buy for a packet of monster munch and a snickers.

That'll be Charlie Adam then! :rolleyes:

:craphead:

Boyd will be next.

He is a firm fan favourite and a natural player in his position so Walter will see no need for the big man.

We need to sell all of that pish we have in Dailly, McCulloch etc.....

This isnt the Rangers i fell in love with many years ago!