The difference between Rangers and Celtic

Amac9

Popped onto shitey Kerrydale Street to piss off the tims and have a wee gander when I came across this statistic,

Most users ever online was 1,014 on May 14 2008, 09:58 PM (Kerrydale Street)

Most users ever online was 4,050 on Aug 16 2008, 06:10 PM (RangersMedia)

W.A.T.P :rangers:

Both clubs have a healthy online presence, in terms of fan forums.

Our separated brethren had (still have I assume) the Huddleboard and the Pay-for-my-holidays £10 s(h)ite, with no doubt a few others for Dark Side worshippers.

There are a handful of popular Rangers sites, with one in particular (the Behemoth) having a ridiculous level of traffic.

However, always best to remember that quality if often more important than quantity.

Our separated brethren had (still have I assume) the Huddleboard and the Pay-for-my-holidays £10 s(h)ite, with no doubt a few others for Dark Side worshippers.

There are a handful of popular Rangers sites, with one in particular (the Behemoth) having a ridiculous level of traffic.

However, always best to remember that quality if often more important than quantity.

I typed the behemoth into google and up came video games. Is it a Rangers site ?

edit: is that a stupid question ?

I typed the behemoth into google and up came video games. Is it a Rangers site ?

Sorry, it's the name given to a beast in the Bible. Creationists try to claim it was a dinosaur.

When I used it I simply meant 'the beast', as in the huge site: Follow Follow.

Think he means FollowFollow.

What is the biggest Celtic forum?

I bet there is loads of timmy lurkers on FF.... I read it was Huddleboard on http://ifyouknowtheirhistory.blogspot.com/ they were the ones that slagged off British soldiers

also I don't think us having more users than them is a big deal.... after all, how many of them can afford the internet ? :harhar:

Popped onto shitey Kerrydale Street to piss off the tims and have a wee gander when I came across this statistic,

Was that not the night of the UEFA cup final?

Bastards :rangers:

Do you realise RFC think we are irrelevant more or less :rolleyes:

Guest therabbitt

Also, why bother popping into their sites? We hate it when they annoy us here, so just let them get on and we'll get on here, who cares what they think??