A story that will run and run...

ricardopatrese

They've run their piece for the week on PLG and then BF's response, and now they've got RFC's arch-rivals take on the matter.... now wait for the NEXT installment which will undoubtedly be an EX Rangers Captain giving his opinion on PLG supposedly belittling BF's role as captain.

What a load of Barry White this story is and it comes as no surprise to see that wee stinkin turd p**ck Neil Cameron at the centre of it. Any ex RFC Captain should give this disgusting story a VERY wide berth and treat it with the contempt it deserves.

What a load of bollox is being made of this cack.

They've run their piece for the week on PLG and then BF's response, and now they've got RFC's arch-rivals take on the matter.... now wait for the NEXT installment which will undoubtedly be an EX Rangers Captain giving his opinion on PLG supposedly belittling BF's role as captain.

What a load of Barry White this story is and it comes as no surprise to see that wee stinkin turd p**ck Neil Cameron at the centre of it. Any ex RFC Captain should give this disgusting story a VERY wide berth and treat it with the contempt it deserves.

that neil cameron belongs berwick on tweed and no one likes him,he has a soft spot for the tims. :ph43r:

that neil cameron belongs berwick on tweed and no one likes him,he has a soft spot for the tims. :ph43r:

Aye, I know. He's a wee s**te and he's back it it today stirrin it up with some other cack - destroying a perfectly good piece of toilet paper with his nonsense.

Sothern sheep sh**ger is all he is!

Sadly all this has stemmed from Paul Le Guen saying a couple of weeks ago in the media that the role of captain isn't seen as important in France as it does in Scotland. Anyone with a brain knows this is not supposed to be a slight on Barry Ferguson in any way at all.

Cue a simmering feud between Ferguson and Le Guen and a split in the Rangers dressing room.

A mountain has literally been made out of a molehill and they've put bells on it. The media does fair like to try and stir things up out of nothing. :angry:(td)

Sadly all this has stemmed from Paul Le Guen saying a couple of weeks ago in the media that the role of captain isn't seen as important in France as it does in Scotland. Anyone with a brain knows this is not supposed to be a slight on Barry Ferguson in any way at all.

Cue a simmering feud between Ferguson and Le Guen and a split in the Rangers dressing room.

A mountain has literally been made out of a molehill and they've put bells on it. The media does fair like to try and stir things up out of nothing. :angry:(td)

and its the usual culprits, Sun , Daily Retard etc

A mountain has literally been made out of a molehill and they've put bells on it. The media does fair like to try and stir things up out of nothing. :angry:  (td)

I wouldn't even wipe my ass with a copy of The Sun. I admit I read the Daily Record but half the stuff regarding Rangers is normally complete and utter guff.

A mountain has literally been made out of a molehill and they've put bells on it. The media does fair like to try and stir things up out of nothing. :angry:  (td)

I wouldn't even wipe my ass with a copy of The Sun. I admit I read the Daily Record but half the stuff regarding Rangers is normally complete and utter guff.

Thats why a lot of fans have boycotted both papers, inc myself (tu)

A mountain has literally been made out of a molehill and they've put bells on it. The media does fair like to try and stir things up out of nothing. :angry:? (td)

It's the usual stuff with the written press.........why let the truth get in the way of a good story. What they don't know they make up.

It's the usual stuff with the written press.........why let the truth get in the way of a good story. What they don't know they make up.

strictly speaking that's not quite true - it's not made up, just a distortion of the truth (bastardised version made to sound like something else entirely) which I grant you is just as bad as being made up! (wve) :D

The editors are to blame. I know the sports editors at both papers and they're both a pair of hard bitten alcoholic drunken never-weres dying to scratch their names in scottish sports history and failing miserably!!! (PS> Both mine and their names have been withheld to protect the innocent - namely me! :D )

A mountain has literally been made out of a molehill and they've put bells on it. The media does fair like to try and stir things up out of nothing. :angry:? (td)

strictly speaking that's not quite true - it's not made up, just a distortion of the truth (bastardised version made to sound like something else entirely) which I grant you is just as bad as being made up! (wve) :D

The editors are to blame. I know the sports editors at both papers and they're both a pair of hard bitten alcoholic drunken never-weres dying to scratch their names in scottish sports history and failing miserably!!! (PS> Both mine and their names have been withheld to protect the innocent - namely me! :D )

:D

A question I have wondered about for years,how come? it appears that,in a Nation

that is 75% us,are there so many anti Ranger people out there?especially in high places.Boggles the mind man,when I lived there everything was ours(40 years ago)what ever happened?shame on you guys back home for letting it happen. :(

A question I have wondered about for years,how come? it appears that,in a Nation

that is 75% us,are there so many anti Ranger people out there?especially in high places.Boggles the mind man,when I lived there everything was ours(40 years ago)what ever happened?shame on you guys back home for letting it happen. :(

I'm not sure I get your point but feel free to PM me on this if I miss it.

I used to work for News International a few years agoa nd I have a family relatove pretty high up in the DR and I still know a number of their sports journos. TBH, i dont think there is that great a conspiracy with the journos but there is deffo a problem with the sports editors. the oneas in charge at the moment are a danger and IMO strictly limited tabloid.

Well said, Jadams. Would never dream of putting money in the coffers of those two papers. I don't even visit their website to look up the links put on RMed.