Rangers TV vs The Rest

feda16

Does anyone else think its shocking with the "lack" of broadcasting from our TV channel. For e.g i went to turn over but i find they programming does not start until 8AM Monday morning. Liverpool, Chelsea and Man Utd are all showing programs, Arsenal start at 6pm. Why on earth arent we getting any reruns of like European cup games, glorious cup games or just a damn good exhibition game? surely these could be played around the clock? Setanta disappoint me on so many levels! :unionflag:

Does anyone else think its shocking with the "lack" of broadcasting from our TV channel. For e.g i went to turn over but i find they programming does not start until 8AM Monday morning. Liverpool, Chelsea and Man Utd are all showing programs, Arsenal start at 6pm. Why on earth arent we getting any reruns of like European cup games, glorious cup games or just a damn good exhibition game? surely these could be played around the clock? Setanta disappoint me on so many levels! :unionflag:

Aye you are off work having a couple of beers and you want to watch the Boys playing..... NO it will be back on Monday.......