Scotland or Northern Ireland

mrmytto

Im only half scottish but during international its SCOTLAND for me always (tu) which most find weird seeing as i was born and live in england :lol:

Slate Mcboyd now. :craphead:

His family is scottish.

Your family is scottish , not even part N.I

Absolutely absurd you support N.I over Scotland.

(tu):lol: Thats quite random that he supports NI over scotland.

But yeh i always have felt more at home in scotland than england, hence me moving to glasgow next year :D;)

I DO NOT have any passion for an international team really, i don't want to see a Scotland team dominated my celtic players winning, hence the reason why i go for N.I. There's not need for the thread to result in an argument i only asked a simple question.

Its just a debate mate i wouldnt worry about it :P

This always happens with them, they turn everything into an arugment, i think they enjoy it.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

International games are entirely different from Club games. i dont give a fuck if Celtic players are in the Scotland squad. at the end of the day they are representing Scotland and if they win games I couldnt care less if the team is full of tims .

Scotland or Northern Ireland ?

:rolleyes:

International games are entirely different from Club games. i dont give a fuck if Celtic players are in the Scotland squad. at the end of the day they are representing Scotland and if they win games I couldnt care less if the team is full of tims .

You guys oviously don't understand a simple question. Is it in some kind of foreign language?

I only asked a simple question, so could we please get back on topic?

Thanks. (tu)

:lol:

Such a funny guy.

Next time Boab i will explain the question differently just for you as you oviously don't understand. (tu)

You guys oviously don't understand a simple question. Is it in some kind of foreign language?

We have all answered your question and we are now leaving comments....just like you asked.

The question was very simple for the majority. Us Scots support Scotland. But you seem to be swayed by the fact that because Scotland has a Majority of 'Tims' turning out for them youd rather support Northern Ireland . So we seem to be getting at you. As your reason is fairly stupid .

The question was very simple for the majority. Us Scots support Scotland. But you seem to be swayed by the fact that because Scotland has a Majority of 'Tims' turning out for them youd rather support Northern Ireland . So we seem to be getting at you. As your reason is fairly stupid .

Why are you so bothered that i like N.I ? There was no need to make this thread into an argument.

Getting at me? Don't make me laugh, now that is fairy stupid.

We have all answered your question and we are now leaving comments....just like you asked.

I didn't ask this to result in an argument did i? Simple question - simple answer - simple reason.

Why are you so bothered that i like N.I ? There was no need to make this thread into an argument.

Ach, you were fishing for an argument and we happily obliged :D

I didn't ask this to result in an argument did i? Simple question - simple answer - simple reason.

So why didn't you provide a simple reason?

Ach, you were fishing for an argument and we happily obliged :D

I didn't know asking people which team they prefered would result in an argument, but, with you people it oviously does.

1 - They are a British team and i'd rather support them than Scotland or England.

2 - The Scotland team is full of tims so i won't support them.

Daft

I dont mind that you like N.Ireland . I like to see them doing well also . but the fact that you WONT support Scotland just because some players play for Celtic. kk

:locked:

I think you'll find i did.

1 - They are a British team and i'd rather support them than Scotland or England.

Daft

I dont mind that you like N.Ireland . I like to see them doing well also . but the fact that you WONT support Scotland just because some players play for Celtic. kk

:locked:

Look, there's no point trying to slate someone just because they prefer N.I to Scotland, it's pathetic really. I am entitled to my opinion as to who i support and and why i support them, so are you.

So Scotland and England aren't British teams?

So if the team had 5 or 6 Gers in it you would support them?

I didn't say they weren't British did i? Stupid thing to say.

Possibly, the team is just dominated by celtic players at the moment. Not sure though.

I didn't say they weren't British did i? Stupid thing to say.

Possibly, the team is just dominated by celtic players at the moment. Not sure though.

Hmmm....maybe because of injuries? doh

But good fishing anyway (tu)

yes but the why u prefer them to scotland is just pathetic

That's your opinion, but, there's not need to gang up and start and argument with someone just because of that. Now thats pathetic.

Wow your talking alot of Colin Nish at the moment tbh

So if the team were flooded with Rangers players youd support them over N.Ireland . No ?

That's your opinion, but, there's not need to gang up and start and argument with someone just because of that. Now thats pathetic.

So if the team were flooded with Rangers players youd support them over N.Ireland . No ?

Like i said, i'm not sure. I have never been passionate about Scotland in the first place.

Like i said, i'm not sure. I have never been passionate about Scotland in the first place.

Oh, apply for the Labour Party then (tu)