Scotland or Northern Ireland

mrmytto

2 - The Scotland team is full of tims so i won't support them. (tu)

That really verges on ridiculous tbh.

Hardly ridiculous.

So why do you support lots of international teams?

Lots?

Correct.

Honestly, I'm already waiting with an answer but you want to justify that?

Trying to find the thread now, you listed several international teams that you like.

Key word there my friend is like. Not the same as supporting. ;)

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hardly ridiculous.

Lots?

Correct.

Trying to find the thread now, you listed several international teams that you like.

Bring it on! :lol: I'm looking forward to it!

There's nothing to bring on.

Italy

Holland

Croatia (bought the away strip today)

Russia

Argentina

Hardly ridiculous.

Lots?

Correct.

Bring it on! :lol: I'm looking forward to it!

There's nothing to bring on.

Italy

Holland

Croatia (bought the away strip today)

Russia

Argentina

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?...=79819&st=0

Haha it is funny how he says that he doesn't support Scotland cos "it is pyoor full o tims" yet what he is doing is exactly what the tims do :lol:

I support Scotland btw cos I am Scottish :rolleyes:

Notice though i said "support" I'm not a 'fan'. Support my local team, but, i don't go and watch they ect, just like to see them doing well.

Hardly ridiculous.

Lots?

Correct.

Key word there my friend is like. Not the same as supporting. ;)

Pritty much the same thing. He didn't say he was a 'fan' and i didn't say i was a N.I 'fan'.

Haha it is funny how he says that he doesn't support Scotland cos "it is pyoor full o tims" yet what he is doing is exactly what the tims do :lol:

Notice though i said "support" I'm not a 'fan'. Support my local team, but, i don't go and watch they ect, just like to see them doing well.

<cr>

What are you on about?

Ok, lets go through this and nice and slowly.

That thread was for teams that one likes and indeed I listed those that I admire/like those teams - is different to 'supporting' many of them, with Italy a team that I have the most of my knowledge Internationally besides Scotland due to family.

Ok, so try not to throw your toys out the pram and understand the meaning of things before hinting at some crazy list of teams I support with more flags that I wave than fingers I've got (tu)

<cr>

What are you on about?

You said i don't 'support' Scotland.

Im only half scottish but during international its SCOTLAND for me always (tu) which most find weird seeing as i was born and live in england :lol:

Slate Mcboyd now. :craphead:

His family is scottish.

Your family is scottish , not even part N.I

Absolutely absurd you support N.I over Scotland.

Ok, lets go through thid and nice and slowly.

That thread for team that one likes and indeed I admire/like those teams - is different to 'supporting' many of them, with Italy a team that I have the most of my knowledge of Internationally besides Scotland due to family.

Ok, so try not to throw your toys out the pram and understand the meaning of things (tu)

Are you a fan or supporter of Italy?

"Ok, so try not to throw your toys out the pram and understand the meaning of things (tu)" Have to laugh, i'm doing nothing of the kind, this thread is to see who people prefer. So what on earth is your problem. What ever someone says results in an argument with you people.

Im only half scottish but during international its SCOTLAND for me always (tu) which most find weird seeing as i was born and live in england :lol:

His family is scottish.

(tu):lol: Thats quite random that he supports NI over scotland.

But yeh i always have felt more at home in scotland than england, hence me moving to glasgow next year :D;)

His family is scottish.

doh It was a joke, hence the " :craphead: "

That thread for team that one likes and indeed I admire/like those teams - is different to 'supporting' many of them, with Italy a team that I have the most of my knowledge of Internationally besides Scotland due to family.

Ok, so try not to throw your toys out the pram and understand the meaning of things before hinting at some crazy list of teams I support with more flags that I wave than fingers I've got (tu)

"Ok, so try not to throw your toys out the pram and understand the meaning of things (tu)" Have to laugh, i'm doing nothing of the kind, this thread is to see who people prefer. So what on earth is your problem. What ever someone says results in an argument with you people.

I'd say support Italy to some extent, yes. Proud to be part-Italian. Got a problem with that?

<cr>

What are you on about?

And you don't (tu)

His family is scottish.

But yeh i always have felt more at home in scotland than england, hence me moving to glasgow next year :D;)

I DO NOT have any passion for an international team really, i don't want to see a Scotland team dominated my celtic players winning, hence the reason why i go for N.I. There's not need for the thread to result in an argument i only asked a simple question.

Ok, so try not to throw your toys out the pram and understand the meaning of things (tu)

I'd say support Italy to some extent, yes. Proud to be part-Italian. Got a problem with that?

Good for you boab mate, im in the same boat i guess being half scottish, im proud of my scottish heritage (tu) and two generations back in my english side of the family they are all french, so im hardly any english at all :lol:

If he does I will laugh (tu)

When did i say that? What was the need for that reply?

I asked a simple question, yet you people turn it into an argument.

His family is scottish.

I DO NOT have any passion for an international team really, i don't want to see a Scotland team dominated my celtic players winning, hence the reason why i go for N.I. There's not need for the thread to result in an argument i only asked a simple question.

Its just a debate mate i wouldnt worry about it :P

<cr>

What are you on about?

And you don't (tu)

Correct, but, i like to see N.I. doing well, like i said with my local teams, i don't go to their games ect, but like seeing them doing well.

I only asked a simple question, so could we please get back on topic?

Thanks. (tu)