Next song to annoy them?

GrandSuckMaster

After the 'success' of BJK and The famines over, we need to think of a new song to annoy 'timmy'. It is clear that we will need to stop singing the afore mentioned songs, so let's come up with a new one. What will annoy them, but wont get us another repremand?

Why will BJK have to be dropped?

If anything I'm going to go in to overdrive highlighting their murky past.

I'm thinking up new songs in relation to BJK to make their eyes water that little bit more.

They're a fucking bunch of whining pussies.

After the 'success' of BJK and The famines over, we need to think of a new song to annoy 'timmy'. It is clear that we will need to stop singing the afore mentioned songs, so let's come up with a new one. What will annoy them, but wont get us another repremand?

Do you really believe that? I bet the Tims are loving it and gleefully waiting for the next gutter composition from you and your ilk. You are there friends...success of BKB and TFO my fucking arse.

ohh the irish filled the u-boats up at night......

No doubt that would probably have Ibrox shut down if the Irish consulate or scottish media had any say in the matter :rolleyes:

Ohh the Irish made the Nazi's fleeing justice feel at home....

Ohh the Irish shat out of two world wars

I would keep singing the two songs. Fuck those T****** cunts

That's the point though isn't it? You're not fucking any 'T******' cunts...you will end up fucking us.

EdIt: LMAO...WTF is this with the filter?

That's the point though isn't it? You're not fucking any 'T******' cunts...you will end up fucking us.

Really?

Cause some non Rangers man at the helm has urged us not to sing it?

As far as I'm aware no governing body has stated it will lead to sanctions.

[to the tune of "Home on the Range"]

"Oh give me a home,

Where there's no Pope in Rome,

Where there's nothing but protestants stay,

Where seldom is heard

A discouraging word,

And flute bands play the Sash every day!

Oh, there's no Pope of Rome,

No chapel to sadden my eyes,

No nuns and no priest,

No Rosary beads,

Every day's like the 12th of July"

Do you really believe that? I bet the Tims are loving it and gleefully waiting for the next gutter composition from you and your ilk. You are there friends...success of BKB and TFO my fucking arse.

I know for a fact that it annoys them as the majority of my mates are Celtic fans. If it didn't annoy them, they would not be going and telling 'bigger boys' on us. Just for the record, I never sing either of the songs, except when steaming in Manchester, but I find it highly amusing how p*ssed off the 'timmys' are knowing the vile songs they happily sing in front of me and at games like Motherwell on Saturday. In my post I said we need to come up with a song that will annoy them but will NOT bring any repercusions. The timmys are annoyed, let's get them even more upset and they will continue to make arses of themselves.

[to the tune of "Home on the Range"]

"Oh give me a home,

Where there's no Pope in Rome,

Where there's nothing but protestants stay,

Where seldom is heard

A discouraging word,

And flute bands play the Sash every day!

Oh, there's no Pope of Rome,

No chapel to sadden my eyes,

No nuns and no priest,

No Rosary beads,

Every day's like the 12th of July"

:crabflute:

This should be sung home and away!! one of my favourites :unionflag:

Oh father, dear father

Why are the fields so green

Oh no my son, Oh no my son

It’s not the way it seems

In our dear land from end to end

Though sometimes seldom shows

In every field of Ulster soil

The Orange Lily grows.

The Fields of Ulster

The Fields of Ulster

The good Lord ploughed and sowed

The Fields of Ulster

The Fields of Ulster

Where the Orange Lily grows.

Really?

Good point. The only sanction mentioned is that we "may" be arrested for singing it. I'd like to know on what charge. Surely this calls for a test case in the Sheriff Court. Donald Finlay should represent the accused.

Really?

Good point. The only sanction mentioned is that we "may" be arrested for singing it. I'd like to know on what charge. Surely this calls for a test case in the Sheriff Court. Donald Finlay should represent the accused.

Wrong. The police have never stated it is an arrestable offense.

The club did contact various supporter groups saying the Police will eject supporters for singing it at the piggery. I'm starting to seriously doubt the source of this threat.

Murray will lie to our faces on anything.

Really?

As of now that is. It's not all about that in any case.

Really?

Wrong. The police have never stated it is an arrestable offense.

The club did contact various supporter groups saying the Police will eject supporters for singing it at the piggery. I'm starting to seriously doubt the source of this threat.

Murray will lie to our faces on anything.

I was just picking up on the point made in the official Rangers statement which vaguely mentioned the possibility of arrest (tu)

The police must know there's no offence committed in the singing of the song - otherwise they'd surely have been happy to issue a joint statement?

I was just picking up on the point made in the official Rangers statement which vaguely mentioned the possibility of arrest (tu)

The police must know there's no offence committed in the singing of the song - otherwise they'd surely have been happy to issue a joint statement?

Exactly mate. Murray doesn't care though. He sacked Donald Findlay for singing a folk song.

We have been losing the PR battle ever since.

WHY?

Cause David Murray never was and never will be a Rangers supporter, he cares only about his squeeky clean reputation. If that means we are left without a voice then so be it.

Exactly mate. Murray doesn't care though. He sacked Donald Findlay for singing a folk song.

WHY?

Cause David Murray never was and never will be a Rangers supporter, he cares only about his squeeky clean reputation. If that means we are left without a voice then so be it.

But he built Ibrox for crying out loud!

WHY?

But he built Ibrox for crying out loud!

Brought Souness to Ibrox etc etc ;)

Why don't we just sing songs about how much we love them and want to be united with them instead?

Really?

As of now that is. It's not all about that in any case.

Nothing has changed. Rangers asking us not to sing it doesn't translate in to we can't sing it.

They can take their wee blue book on what we can sing and stick it up their arse.

I won't be dictated to by someone who knows nothing about what it is to be a Rangers fan.