Murray Park

charlie78

just wondering if anyone can help have been out at murray park a few times and got some great photos the last time as you can see in the photo section but i work fulltime and don't get out as much as i would like have a day off tomorrow but with internationals on just now don't know if they will be training tomorrow and if it will be at the usual time can anyone help because as much as i love rangers i don't get many days off and don't want to waste it with a hour and a half drive for nothing thanks

The team will still be training tomorrow but there will be a few that wont be training. Tbh you would be better waiting until the full team are back because there are something like 15 (?) first team players who are/ were away so more than likely wont be back yet. The players start coming out at about 1ish but i always go a bit earlier to make sure i dont miss any injured players

Oh and the reserves are playing tomorrow so a few of the players might be at that... meant to add that in to the post

Do you pay to watch the reserves play?

Nope its hardly ever busy so the time to put people on the gates and stuff is pointless

Oh and the reserves are playing tomorrow so a few of the players might be at that... meant to add that in to the post

Nope its hardly ever busy so the time to put people on the gates and stuff is pointless

Excellent. I'll go watch sometime in the future. Watching the younger generation is more exciting than I thought it would be. The Under 19s I watched (who were actually Under17s) played some great football.

Excellent. I'll go watch sometime in the future. Watching the younger generation is more exciting than I thought it would be. The Under 19s I watched (who were actually Under17s) played some great football.

If you check the official website it normally says when the teams are playing and where. I prefer going to murray park to see them plus a couple of first team players normally watch the younger ones at some games. But yeah as the saying goes the future's bright...