Spot our footballers in the video

gersgirl

Ok, its a young Ian Durrant and Ally at 2.58 in the video.

The lead singer (Alan Frew) is from Scotland, but emigrated to Canada (must've been years ago) He's a big Rangers fan and gersgirl told me that he visits her NARSA club when in her home town in Ontario when he's on tour.

Pretty cool I thought !! :)

The lead singer (Alan Frew) is from Scotland, but emigrated to Canada (must've been years ago) He's a big Rangers fan and gersgirl told me that he visits her NARSA club when in her home town in Ontario when he's on tour.

He lives in the Toronto area and joins the Toronto bears a lot more though.

I'm surprised none of us had heard of this video. Ally kept this one quiet !! The song was released in 1991 apparently.

It's a really good song as well, bonus :)

I'm surprised none of us had heard of this video. Ally kept this one quiet !! The song was released in 1991 apparently.

Glass Tiger were very big over here in the 80's and early 90's, still see them doing a show once in a while now. If I mind correctly they also did a version of this song with Rod Stewart also. Wonder if they were allowed to have oor boys in THAT video lol.

Glass Tiger were very big over here in the 80's and early 90's, still see them doing a show once in a while now. If I mind correctly they also did a version of this song with Rod Stewart also. Wonder if they were allowed to have oor boys in THAT video lol.

I remember the Rhod Stewart version , no prizes for guessing our lads were'nt in that one

Open shot was the esplanade (the splash) in Greenock i believe and am sure that was ma granda with the can of special brew...hehe.

Cracking find.

Im now Glass tiger's number one fan. :rangers:

The things you find on youtube lol.

They were a good band, not seen them on their recent tours but I think they may have been the first concert I ever went to lol. God, that was a long time ago...