Walt: Give Kirk a fairer contract

How depressing.

Kirk Broadfoot, our long-term right back. Enjoy.

:(

Aye, you are a cheery c*nt eh?

The lad is doing a good job. I'd rather have Kirk than you any day. He is totally committed with a great attitude towards the team. (tu)

Yes, because im vying with Kirk Broadfoot for a place at right back in the current Rangers side. :rolleyes:

He's an honest player who tries his best, i agree. He also deserves credit for the work he put in at Murray Park during pre-season.

However, he really is not good enough to be a Rangers regular. Broadfoot should be a squad player and no more, and the fact he is considered as a constant just underlines the downsizing that's gone on in recent years.

So who do we have that is better than him right now? Who in Scotland is better than him right now?

And if you go abroad for a replacement, how many millions would we need to spend to get better? I would say 6-8 million in todays market and then you dont know if they will settle

Chill mate, big Kirk is here to stay and I for one am happy about that

I'd say that Andreas Hinkle of the tarriers is a superior player.

To say that you would need £6M to £8M to replace Kirk Broadfoot is absolutely absurd. If Ewan Chester couldnt find a better RB than Broadfoot for under £2M/£1.5M, then the rumours about him being outrageously bad at his job are true.

Hinkel is better? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Another example of a player being rated better just because he comes from foreign shores

This season Kirk has outplayed every other full back in Scotland. Solid in defense and a creative force going forward

Hinkel - please!

How depressing.

The lad is doing a good job. I'd rather have Kirk than you any day. He is totally committed with a great attitude towards the team. (tu)

Yes, because im vying with Kirk Broadfoot for a place at right back in the current Rangers side. :rolleyes:

He's an honest player who tries his best, i agree. He also deserves credit for the work he put in at Murray Park during pre-season.

However, he really is not good enough to be a Rangers regular. Broadfoot should be a squad player and no more, and the fact he is considered as a constant just underlines the downsizing that's gone on in recent years.

I am dismayed that you have no confidence in him.

Your fault not his.

Good enough for Scotland but not good enough for you.

You will be saying Baz can't pass next. doh

Graham Murty, Robbie Stockdale, Christian Dailly and Graham Alexander have been considered good enough for Scotland at right back in recent years. National recognition doesnt mean alot to me really.

Ill reiterate that i think he's a fine squad player to have, but in no way should he be a Rangers mainstay.

How depressing.

So who do we have that is better than him right now? Who in Scotland is better than him right now?

And if you go abroad for a replacement, how many millions would we need to spend to get better? I would say 6-8 million in todays market and then you dont know if they will settle

To say that you would need £6M to £8M to replace Kirk Broadfoot is absolutely absurd. If Ewan Chester couldnt find a better RB than Broadfoot for under £2M/£1.5M, then the rumours about him being outrageously bad at his job are true.

Hinkel is better? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Another example of a player being rated better just because he comes from foreign shores

This season Kirk has outplayed every other full back in Scotland. Solid in defense and a creative force going forward

Hinkel - please!

To suggest ive named Hinkle purely because he's foreign is ludicrous. I saw Hinkle get torn to shreds by a Guti inspired Real Madrid side at the Bernabeu a couple of seasons ago and i constantly lampooned him afterwards at every opportunity. It was one of the worst La Liga performances ive ever seen from an individual. In the grand scheme of things, i really dont think he's anything special, just that bit better than Broadfoot.

How depressing.

I am dismayed that you have no confidence in him.

Your fault not his.

Good enough for Scotland but not good enough for you.

You will be saying Baz can't pass next. doh

Graham Murty, Robbie Stockdale, Christian Dailly and Graham Alexander have been considered good enough for Scotland at right back in recent years. National recognition doesnt mean alot to me really.

Ill reiterate that i think he's a fine squad player to have, but in no way should he be a Rangers mainstay.

You are entitled to your opinion.

I'm just glad that Walter has a much better eye for a player than you.

You are entitled to your opinion.

I'm just glad that Walter has a much better eye for a player than you.

I would seriously question that statement.

Why?

doh

I will answer that myself.... Charlie Adam. doh doh doh

We all make mistakes.

How depressing.

What is your problem with big Kirk? please tell us all what part of his game do you feel lacking.While your at it,tell us a better right back playing in the SPL. :unsure:

How depressing.

What is your problem with big Kirk? please tell us all what part of his game do you feel lacking.While your at it,tell us a better right back playing in the SPL. :unsure:

Hey, Our guy thinks Hinkel has had a better season

The mind boggles!

How depressing.

Hey, Our guy thinks Hinkel has had a better season

The mind boggles!

Err, no i didn't. I said i think he is a superior player.

Mock me you may, but your £6M - £8M valuation of Broadfoot is just so much more ridiculous.

How depressing.

I could get a good few million people that will say otherwise , Some timmy mates of mine have even expressed their lack of confidence in his ability.

He is NOT a superior player , Players attributes surely include determination , eagerness , passion. , commitment. Something we would be hard pushed to find in any of the 3million european players you would want to replace him.

Kirks came on to a game , I hope he keeps his place tbh.

it's stuff like this that disgusts me. he has no quality as a footballer, he is very, veru lucky that with his li mited ability he gets to play for rangers. if he was happy to sign for rangers under those terms he should honour it. does the lumbering prick think that because he hasn't been totally woefull this season he should be financially rewarded? does anyone in the real world get a wage rise just for not being totally shit?

if he doesn't like it he should fuck off back to st mirren or the championship/league 1 where he belongs.

i'm sick of paying hundreds of pounds a year to watch trash like him and it sticks in the throat when these guys yhink they are worth more than they are.