Walter Smith

whytes3

Please leave now.

You came back to the club and to club management in our hour of need and to pull us out of a hole. Almost 2 years have gone by and we are still about as deep in that hole as we were when you came.

Now I know a lot of people are lkeyl to disagree with me here and think Walter is the saviour but there is nothing in the way of results that reflects this in any way. We haven't won the league since his return despite having it in our hands and throwing it away last season and have had to make do with 2 cup trophies as our reward for watching bad decision after bad decision.

Smith's tactical ability is non existent. It lost us the league last season and will lose us the title again this year. Tonight was like St. Mirren all over again and at Smith's age and time in the game he should know better. We were outplayed 60/40 in possession with a midefield that cost circa £20 million by a midfied which was run by none other than Bob Malcolm!

Game after game we look out of ideas, inspiration and motivation as our "leader" either sits in the stands beside tan-man Bain or stands with his arms folded at the touhline, devoid of ideas of how to turn things around.

Substitutions are another key area in which he has continually let us down. They are made too late in the game and do nothing to alter tactics that are clearly ineffective in a match.

Quite frankly everything about the Smith 2nd era at Rangers is a case of 2 little too late, especially this season:

1 - we don't strengthen our squad unti we are out of Europe when we then go on a spending spree

2 - in several games we make late and ineffective substitutions which only act todisrupt our own momentum

3 - from the sidelines there are no ideas put forward by Smith or McCoist - it's a case of if in doubt, fold your arms and do f*** all

I love this club and I believe Smith does too but he is past it - he has no ideas and WILL cost us the leage again this season.

Please Walter, while your dignity is still intact step down

I agree with some of your points but don't be fucking stupid asking him to step down.

You are saying we are in the same position as we were with LeGuen........get a fucking grip mate.....why don't you step down......as a fan ( so called fan)

I agree with some of your points but don't be fucking stupid asking him sto step down.

You are saying we are in the same position as we were with LeGuen........get a fucking grip mate.....why don't you step down......as a fan ( so called fan)

Tell me how we're not in the same position as we wwere with Le Guen (apart from not still being in Europeas we were when Le Guen was in charge)?

We're devoid of ideas tactically, dropping points to average clubs left, right and centre and fallign further beghind celtic and closer to the chasing pack. Seems pretty similar to me.

At the same time we have also wasted money ona number of players who have either already disappeared out of the 1st team since arriving in the summer or are playing shockingly while in the 1st team.

Please leave now.

You came back to the club and to club management in our hour of need and to pull us out of a hole. Almost 2 years have gone by and we are still about as deep in that hole as we were when you came.

Now I know a lot of people are lkeyl to disagree with me here and think Walter is the saviour but there is nothing in the way of results that reflects this in any way. We haven't won the league since his return despite having it in our hands and throwing it away last season and have had to make do with 2 cup trophies as our reward for watching bad decision after bad decision.

Smith's tactical ability is non existent. It lost us the league last season and will lose us the title again this year. Tonight was like St. Mirren all over again and at Smith's age and time in the game he should know better. We were outplayed 60/40 in possession with a midefield that cost circa £20 million by a midfied which was run by none other than Bob Malcolm!

Game after game we look out of ideas, inspiration and motivation as our "leader" either sits in the stands beside tan-man Bain or stands with his arms folded at the touhline, devoid of ideas of how to turn things around.

Substitutions are another key area in which he has continually let us down. They are made too late in the game and do nothing to alter tactics that are clearly ineffective in a match.

Quite frankly everything about the Smith 2nd era at Rangers is a case of 2 little too late, especially this season:

1 - we don't strengthen our squad unti we are out of Europe when we then go on a spending spree

2 - in several games we make late and ineffective substitutions which only act todisrupt our own momentum

3 - from the sidelines there are no ideas put forward by Smith or McCoist - it's a case of if in doubt, fold your arms and do f*** all

I love this club and I believe Smith does too but he is past it - he has no ideas and WILL cost us the leage again this season.

put your tin hat on as the walter lovers would still keep him even if we keep losing title after title.

i gave up my season ticket cos of smith and his tactics (negri up front alone at home,against motherwell),then he said he was pissing off to everton in the middle of 10 in a row.

he is boring,and its happening again.

remember when sounness fired rangers up when he came as manager..do you feel fired up now?

thought not.

absolute bollocks tonight

Very angry by how tame we looked up front, miller had an absolute shocker

It's as if we've used up our quota of goals in the 3 games previous :(

I thought that having no euro footy would help us but we've toiled IMO

Get well soon kevin Thompson !!

Please leave now.

put your tin hat on as the walter lovers would still keep him even if we keep losing title after title.

I know mate and that's the scary thing - too many people putting people like Walter before the Club

PLG came in and we got rid when it wasn't workign but t wont happen with Walter because it's as if we owe himsoemthing.

The man has cost us £10 illion in Champions League money already and is goign to cost us the title.

What more shoudl it take for him to get punted!

Numansnewman.........you gave up your season ticket....tells me everything i need to know about you.

I would never give mine up just because we weren't performing, sure you're not a jungle jim??

Yep - you seem the blind faith sort. "he's the manager and he can do no wrong type of guy."

2nd or 3rd place might be acceptable for you but I'm not one for lying at Celtic's feet - no matter who it means getting rid of

I rather have blind faith than be a glory hunter........it's funny how no-one mentions Ally and Kenny when Walter gets pelters.

So because I want my team to be successful rather than mediorce shite hen it makes me a glory hunter? If so I am happy to be that.

Blind faith will cost the club dearly - both on and off the park but if you are happy with that then fair enough.

WS is the man at the top and the buck stops with him. It'd be fair to assume that if he was to go the Ally and Kenny woudl be gone too - thus killing 3 birds with one stone

Numansnewman.........you gave up your season ticket....tells me everything i need to know about you.

I would never give mine up just because we weren't performing, sure you're not a jungle jim??

was on a supporters bus..went everywhere..but i wasnt the only one in govan rear to give up..smith will do it again to many..trust me