**Breaking News**

Guest Daniel-CFC

Guest Daniel-CFC

according to radio clyde

or is it thompson????

http://www.clyde1.com/article.asp?id=15750

Hibs have accepted a bid from Rangers for Kevin Thomson.  Easter Road boss John Collins though is still adament his players will not move before the transfer deadline.  It's a big test for chief executive Rod Petrie to go against the manager and sell the midfielder.

Rangers are starting to off-load players before the transfer window closes tomorrow night.  Radio Clyde news believes goalkeeper Lionel Litizier could be on his way to Nice and there are 4 Championship clubs interested in midfielder Gavin Rae.  Belgian international Thomas Buffel is in Germany now trying to finalise his move to Hannover 96.

Rangers have been told they will have to substantially increase their offer of 600 thousand pounds to sign Paul Hartley.  Hearts now want 1 point 5 million for the midfielder, who has 18 months left to run on his contract.

seriously??? That would have to be a bid of ?2.5m or more i reckon if its true. Didnt think we had that money available for one player

Well judging by the bids that have been turned down, the deal would have to be in the region of ?5 million for both players if the stories are true.

Maybe it explains the token offers for Hartley and Gow.

seriously??? That would have to be a bid of ?2.5m or more i reckon if its true. Didnt think we had that money available for one player

Celtic had bids of ?4.5 & ?5mil rejected

not being disrespectful. but hibs may not wish to accept an offer from you. you have wasted alot of scottish talent tbh. i wouldnt like to see these two sitting on the bench every week.

Guest greengrass

2m pound bid accepted bid for thomson from rangers.

massive bust up between collins and thomson apparantly earlier today.

http://www.celticquicknews.co.uk/2007/01/c...r-thomson.shtml

2nd hartley bid rejected from rangers.

a bid for Mcculloch rejected and rangers wont be pursuing there interest in mcCulloch any further.

good signing imo if all goes through.

We offerd ?4.5million for both, allowing them to stay at ER and it was rejected. Rangers have offered ?2million for Thomson, and it was accepted. How much is Brown valued at then?

Guest greengrass
thomson good signing imo dont want hartely mcculllogh would be a decent signing and we will get brown in the summer imo

u dont want hartley ? 2nd bid in for him was rejected. 800k.

McCulloch deal is dead.this window.

dunno if we will sign anyone before the deadline .. i guess we might who knows what will happen ... but lets face it this window january. you need players far more than us.(any).

Guest greengrass
thomson good signing imo dont want hartely mcculllogh would be a decent signing and we will get brown in the summer imo

dunno if we will sign anyone before the deadline .. i guess we might dunno. but lets face it this window. you need players far more than us.(any).

Tymoshuck reportedly

aye ill take him alright. (tu)

dunno if we will sign anyone before the deadline .. i guess we might dunno. but lets face it this window. you need players far more than us.(any).

Tymoshuck reportedly

He's a cracking player.

I still don't get why Hibs knocked back Celtics offer to let Thomson and Brown stay 'til the summer, esp. considering Petrie is supposed to hate SDM.

dunno if we will sign anyone before the deadline .. i guess we might who knows what will happen ... but lets face it this window january. you need players far more than us.(any).

dont want hartley cause he called us DOB not bothered about mccullogh happy about thomson,brown in the summer the futures bright

With regards to why Hibs accepted our bid and not Celtics ... someone posted this on FF...

Apparently, Celtic fuc**ed Hibs over in the terms made when signing Riordan. Celtic had to negotiate a fee to release Riordan early and part of that was they would give Hibs more money if Riordan played a certain amount of games in 6-12 months. As we all know, Riordan hasnt been playing at all on a regular basis and the Hibs Chairman Petrie was livid. He knocked back a similar bid from Celtic for Thomson and Brown (part of the deal was that they would both stay until summer) and accepted ours to get his own back...Expect Brown (the main signing I want) to come in the summer...

Would make sense, I guess.

Guest greengrass
With regards to why Hibs accepted our bid and not Celtics ... someone posted this on FF...
Apparently, Celtic fuc**ed Hibs over in the terms made when signing Riordan. Celtic had to negotiate a fee to release Riordan early and part of that was they would give Hibs more money if Riordan played a certain amount of games in 6-12 months. As we all know, Riordan hasnt been playing at all on a regular basis and the Hibs Chairman Petrie was livid. He knocked back a similar bid from Celtic for Thomson and Brown (part of the deal was that they would both stay until summer) and accepted ours to get his own back...Expect Brown (the main signing I want) to come in the summer...

Would make sense, I guess.

that was also said from a caller on RR phone in earlier..

maybe they got it from there.

its also been said from several sources.

that celtics bid was 4m - 4.5m.. with add -ons. for both.

they "celtic" that is . valued thomson at 1.5m and brown at 2.5m pounds.

hibs wanted 2m for thomson. celtic did not see that as his correct valuation .. and are now "supposedly" looking further afield before the window.

2m pound bid accepted bid for thomson from rangers.

massive bust up between collins and thomson apparantly earlier today.

http://www.celticquicknews.co.uk/2007/01/c...r-thomson.shtml

2nd hartley bid rejected from rangers.

a bid for Mcculloch rejected and rangers wont be pursuing there interest in mcCulloch any further.

good signing imo if all goes through.

We offerd ?4.5million for both, allowing them to stay at ER and it was rejected. Rangers have offered ?2million for Thomson, and it was accepted. How much is Brown valued at then?

Says who??

4.5 million aint official its just paper talk by their agent