Elano to QPR?

AdzKyle

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/200...15875-20902180/

QPR make loan move for Manchester City Brazilian Elano - exclusive

Ambitious QPR are trying to sign Manchester City's out-of-favour Brazilian star Elano in a shock loan deal.

Championship promotion wannabes Rangers have started talks to take midfield schemer Elano and pick up a chunk of his wages for the rest of the season.

The player angered City boss Mark Hughes by complaining about being dropped - remarks that cost him a hefty fine.

Hughes may let Elano leave - sending a message to any other dissenters. But he also has to bear in mind that his squad is stretched by European commitments.

Rangers supremo Flavio Briatore is in favour of the prestigious capture of a current Brazil squad member - the kind of eye-catching swoop that appeals to his vision of the London club.

Elano could be persuaded to move and put himself into the shop window as he feels he has not had the respect he deserves at Eastlands.

Rangers want a swift answer after their weekend defeat by Burnley left them off the promotion pace.

I don't know why anyone would ever want to go to QPR? Yes they are bloody rich but they are a shite football club - they have a crap stadium and wont be getting out of the Championship anytime soon - Eano is a Brazilian internationalist and there would be much bigger and better clubs around the World quite happy to take him.

Probably just paper talk anyway.

I think Elano is vastly over rated.

I was going to say that, but no-one really raves about him.

He is an excellent player, but I feel Man City is probably his level.

That won't stop a large number of clubs being interested in a 6-month loan though.