The Best Rapper Alive?

kfs

hardest question ever. my fav is probs fabolous but he probs aint the best. I think most people would go for nas or jayz.

Both pish.

Tupac is the best rapper, period. ofcourse, im basing that on record sales, he still has the most sales despite being dead for more than 12 years, how much longer will it take for 50 Pence, Jayz etc to top his sales? Another 12?

hardest question ever. my fav is probs fabolous but he probs aint the best. I think most people would go for nas or jayz.

Both pish.

Tupac is the best rapper, period. ofcourse, im basing that on record sales, he still has the most sales despite being dead for more than 12 years, how much longer will it take for 50 Pence, Jayz etc to top his sales? Another 12?

the title does state alive.

was watching a documentary the other night and it had the battle of supernatural v craig g

Both pish.

the title does state alive.

Congratulations you are the winner!!