Saturday 27th December

barrymorrison1

will this game b the turning point in the season for this team?

we have nothing left to play for regarding europe. this is an absolute must win. been checking our up coming fixtures. away to hearts, home to hamilton, away to dundee united, then at home to hibs before the old firm clash.

meanwhile, across the road they play inverness at home, hibs away, hearts at home, then falkirk away, before facing us.(cl games excluded)

on paper, imo, we have the tougher fixtures, so do we have the capacity to take 12 points from those four matches, before the absolute must win against the septic.

come the 27th, what do u realistically think the points difference will b come kick off?

i, think it will either b still at four, or at worst six, as i cannot see us beating dundee united away on current form.

i ask everyone, do we have enough in the locker to win these games, then hump septic to narrow the gap?

the alternative, is unthinkable.

i also am thinking about hearts next week. but this fixture is around the corner. u cannot ignore it. they will b looking across at us and thinking they could kill it off. we must b gearing up for a war in this fixture.

the other games will decide what the points difference will b come kick off, but this is a game that anything other than victory would b unacceptable.

hearts yes, i agree. but all i think about is this date, sat the 27th.

I'm only looking towards the Hearts game.

agreed look at this game only first

what a weekend im gonna have gers game sat train to bolton then going to man city v man utd on the sunday

Superb mate - the Manchester derby should be a good one.

No point in looking towards the celtc game if we can't get wins at places like Tynecastle and Tannadice.

I'm only looking towards the Hearts game.

agreed look at this game only first

what a weekend im gonna have gers game sat train to bolton then going to man city v man utd on the sunday

Superb mate - the Manchester derby should be a good one.

No point in looking towards the celtc game if we can't get wins at places like Tynecastle and Tannadice.

yep hearts will be tough just hope smith picks a strong team to cope with theyre physical style