Copland Road

Mark.

Second half yesterday, brilliant atmosphere. I especially loved when we started Derry's Walls, and who ever started "Why don't you go home, why don't you go home, sheepshagging bastards, why don't you go home" should take a bow. I also loved the rendition of "He's just a fat Eddie Murphy after Darche scored :D

Hats off to the Copland, Saturday proved once again that when the Copland lets rip (maybe not as often as it should), Ibrox bounces.

Second half yesterday, brilliant atmosphere. I especially loved when we started Derry's Walls, and who ever started "Why don't you go home, why don't you go home, sheepshagging bastards, why don't you go home" should take a bow. I also loved the rendition of "He's just a fat Eddie Murphy after Darche scored :D

Hats off to the Copland, Saturday proved once again that when the Copland lets rip (maybe not as often as it should), Ibrox bounces.

:unionflag: Wish i could have been there.

That was hilarious. Guy on my bus said they were singing "your sheep are lonely why dont you go home" as well although i couldnt make that out