Parallels between this season and the failed 10 in a row season

JohnGalbraith

I was talking to my Dad about this last night.

1- good football being played, yip yip

2- poor errors at the back costing stupid and vital goals against all manner of teams

3- we will no doubt beat the tims 4 times this season

4- missed chances come back to haunt us in these daft games like Dundee United and Motherwell

EXACT same as the doomed ten in a row season, early doors it's got it written all over it unless we wake up.

2- poor errors at the back costing stupid and vital goals against all manner of teams

4- missed chances come back to haunt us in these daft games like Dundee United and Motherwell

EXACT same as the doomed ten in a row season, early doors it's got it written all over it unless we wake up.

Wasnt much good football yesterday JG but i put that down to the omission of Davis who is a crucial element in our play.

Other than that, totally agree. (tu)

Wasnt much good football yesterday JG but i put that down to the omission of Davis who is a crucial element in our play.

Other than that, totally agree. (tu)

Yeah mate, yesterday aside - that was just a battle - and a battle we won.

we lost 5 games and drew 5 games away from home which was shocking. we should have won 10 but managed to throw it away.

we lost 5 games and drew 5 games away from home which was shocking. we should have won 10 but managed to throw it away.

Last season we had the chance to open an 11 point gap at Tannadice and we drew 3-3 ... people saying it was a good result beacuse we came back from a goal down 3 times. Was it fuck. It was 2 points dropped ... Hibs and Motherwell away in the last 4 games was a killer... Aberdeen should have took care of itself, but it didnt.

I can see the same happening this season.