Hearts Fans

RangersJamie52

Why are a few hearts fans on here?

This is a Rangers Forum and i feel it should only be used for us!

I feel that there oppinion is not needed on here.

I also feel that you can say they are always friendly and nice but its starting to get quite annoying.

They say thier negativity towards Rangers and that is not what should be happening!

There is now another one HMFC i think...

But tynieproddie does seem okay but i just think it is a bit stupid to have a Hearts fan on a Rangers forum.

I mean what does he want if he supports Hearts?

Obviously a bit of intellectual chit chat! Your not going to get that down gorgie road!

i dont mind other teams fans coming on the board as long as they behave themselves and bow at our feet every time a bear makes a post

:hail:

cheers i know i deserve it :harhar:

what time you heading over at gaz

Bus leaves at 10.15, just got a phonecall from a mate who has been on the bones all night and is just getting in and has asked me to punt his ticket. Any of the KPL in need? what time you leaving?

i dont mind other teams fans coming on the board as long as they behave themselves and bow at our feet every time a bear makes a post

Bus leaves at 10.15, just got a phonecall from a mate who has been on the bones all night and is just getting in and has asked me to punt his ticket. Any of the KPL in need? what time you leaving?

pretty sure we are ok mate if i need will phone u but wont know till 11am

bus leaves at 10.30

pretty sure we are ok mate if i need will phone u but wont know till 11am

bus leaves at 10.30

No probs, ill try and get rid of it in the mean time but by all means give me a bell if your struggling. (tu)