Teams Track Beasley

FlippinEck

but don't pretend like he doesn't have any talent at all.

If he has talent then Im yet to see it.

Did you not see that cracking, yet, in depth post from the American on here a few weeks ago? he told you exactly what Beasleys problems were and he admitted he hardly ever turns it on for America aswell.

I know who I believe.

He's pish.

You can believe who you want, all I know is I've watched almost every game he's played for the US and he stands out most of the time for me, and I would say that even if he played for some other country. The US has plenty of other options for the left wing, but Beasley is consistently chosen over others because of what he offers and how he plays. Alot of the times I wonder whether the Ibrox DMB is the same player as the USA DMB because his performances for the US are of a much higher quality than some of his performances for Rangers. You can put that on the coaching, the system, or the player himself.

I'm openly admitting that he has failed to live up to expectations for Rangers, and some of that is his fault. Other conditions factor in, such as tactics, as to why DMB hasn't been a success. Just because a player doesn't work out for a certain team doesn't always mean he's pish, it just means it wasn't the right situation for him.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you not see that cracking, yet, in depth post from the American on here a few weeks ago? he told you exactly what Beasleys problems were and he admitted he hardly ever turns it on for America aswell.

I know who I believe.

He's pish.

You can believe who you want, all I know is I've watched almost every game he's played for the US and he stands out most of the time for me, and I would say that even if he played for some other country. The US has plenty of other options for the left wing, but Beasley is consistently chosen over others because of what he offers and how he plays. Alot of the times I wonder whether the Ibrox DMB is the same player as the USA DMB because his performances for the US are of a much higher quality than some of his performances for Rangers. You can put that on the coaching, the system, or the player himself.

I'm openly admitting that he has failed to live up to expectations for Rangers, and some of that is his fault. Other conditions factor in, such as tactics, as to why DMB hasn't been a success. Just because a player doesn't work out for a certain team doesn't always mean he's pish, it just means it wasn't the right situation for him.

I reckon if you are 2nd or 3rd choice in the USA team you must be a complete no hoper making up the numbers

Beasley...waste of time and money FACT !

As a couple of others (rightly) pointed out...

It didn't work out for him at PSV or Man City either. Check back, someone posted up the stats. His appearances. That tells me something.

It didn't work out for him at PSV or Man City either. Check back, someone posted up the stats. His appearances. That tells me something.

Tells me that he's injury prone.

He honestly didn't fail at PSV, just because he moved away doesn't mean he was shite.

He honestly didn't fail at PSV, just because he moved away doesn't mean he was shite.

He relied too much on that fella O'Brian. O'Brian used to play to his strengths and when he left Beasley was fucked. Far too one dimensional.

Beasley could (I suppose) to a job if you have players who will play around him and acommodate him, but he doesnt show nearly enough to justify doing that. Like Hemdani he is nothing more than a luxury player.

I honestly can't wait until Beasley is gone. Im glad McCoist and Smith have seen through him now and will punt him.

He relied too much on that fella O'Brian. O'Brian used to play to his strengths and when he left Beasley was fucked. Far too one dimensional.

Beasley could (I suppose) to a job if you have players who will play around him and acommodate him, but he doesnt show nearly enough to justify doing that. Like Hemdani he is nothing more than a luxury player.

I honestly can't wait until Beasley is gone. Im glad McCoist and Smith have seen through him now and will punt him.

I'm sure we can get a dig in at Walter here if Beasley really is that bad :sherlock:

I'm sure we can get a dig in at Walter here if Beasley really is that bad :sherlock:

Honestly, I genuinley believe that Adam and McCulloch bring considerably more to the team than Beasley... and that's saying something.

Honestly, I genuinley believe that Adam and McCulloch bring considerably more to the team than Beasley... and that's saying something.

I think you're on Class-A drugs.

Agreed but the are just a different class of shite :mutley:

I know who I believe.

He's pish.

I reckon if you are 2nd or 3rd choice in the USA team you must be a complete no hoper making up the numbers

What a strange argument. I reckon Rangers would love to have players such as Sacha Kljestan, Danny Szetela, Kenny Cooper, Eddie Johnson, Neven Subotic.

I know who I believe.

He's pish.

What a strange argument. I reckon Rangers would love to have players such as Sacha Kljestan, Danny Szetela, Kenny Cooper, Eddie Johnson, Neven Subotic.

Never heard of them. Not saying they are shite, but I bet you would have said 4 months ago "I bet Rangers would love to have players like Maurice Edu"

I know who I believe.

He's pish.

Considering that the US side are far superior to the Scotland side and our first choice goalkeeper, right back, defensive midfielder and striker are all second choices for Scotland, your logic is extremely flawed.

Who is behind Beasley in the pecking order for the USA anyway? Kljestan? Lewis? Adu? Kljestan and Adu would walk into our side at the moment.

I know who I believe.

He's pish.

Dont know any of them, I dont have much faith in any USA players

There is the odd one who catches the eye but I wouldnt touch them, they are better off sticking to basketball baseball or some crap sport like that

I think you're on Class-A drugs.

OK then...

McCulloch -

how many times has Beasley filled in at center half and done a job (albiet, nothing special)

how many times has Beasley held a ball up?

how many times has Beasley scored from the half way line?

how many times has Beasley scored with his left and right feet?

Adam -

How many free kicks has Beasley scored?

That's about it for Adam :lol:

And by the way, I deteste McCulloch and Adam.

But Adam has probably beat more men than Beasley.

I couldnt give a flying fook how he has played in Bolivia or the Outer Montevideon Hebrides. Ive seen him at Love Street, the Caledonian stadium and loads of other grounds in Scotland and he is pish.

End of.

Now shut it.

:craphead:

No joking but your comment is sound, feck the USA international performances

I know who I believe.

He's pish.

There is the odd one who catches the eye but I wouldnt touch them, they are better off sticking to basketball baseball or some crap sport like that

Oh dear.

Talk about being ignorant.

I've watched him a few times for USA aswell and he's been pish (in my opinion)

Still doing the same thing he does for Rangers. Hogging the left touchline, gets the ball and simply plays it to the nearest man next to him like the balls a hot potato. That's gutless in my book.

It's nothing personal on the wee man, I bet he has an infexious personality - the lot, but I never want to see him in a Rangers jersey.

I know who I believe.

He's pish.

Oh dear.

Talk about being ignorant.

Call it whatever you like

I remember that American chap who came on for a few posts and was a close follower of both his national team and the career of DMB, and he says he's a confidence player who routinely goes through extended periods of being completely useless before turning it around for a purple patch.

Well right now is clearly his extended useless period.

I mean, it begs the question - if he was doing it in training given Walter signed this player, surely he'd play him given DMB's record?

This was a whole new fresh season - DMB showed plenty of evidence of his ability last year - a reliable flanker who kept the ball and often cut inside to aid attack. Yet this season there's just been nothing - he's rarely on the bench and when he's been on the pitch he's achieved the square root of nothing.

Was it against Killie at Ibrox he was subbed at half time having had one of the worst performances seen for ages?

For whatever reason, it's not working out right now. Whether he'll have one of those 'purple patches' soon remains to be seen.

I remember that American chap who came on for a few posts and was a close follower of both his national team and the career of DMB, and he says he's a confidence player who routinely goes through extended periods of being completely useless before turning it around for a purple patch.

I mean, it begs the question - if he was doing it in training given Walter signed this player, surely he'd play him given DMB's record?

This was a whole new fresh season - DMB showed plenty of evidence of his ability last year - a reliable flanker who kept the ball and often cut inside to aid attack. Yet this season there's just been nothing - he's rarely on the bench and when he's been on the pitch he's achieved the square root of nothing.

Was it against Killie at Ibrox he was subbed at half time having had one of the worst performances seen for ages?

For whatever reason, it's not working out right now. Whether he'll have one of those 'purple patches' soon remains to be seen.

Agree with all that, apart from the bit about him showing ability last season. I never really seen it then either.

A couple of times he came in usefull when he was encouraged to cut inside from the right hand side on his left foot and won 2 penaltys, but that's it. Certainly done nothing else of note.

I know who I believe.

He's pish.

So bang goes your opinion on any of the players mentioned above!

I know who I believe.

He's pish.

Beasley is not right for this league. I hope he goes somewhere else, thereby making both Rangers and the next team happy.

As for anything else you've said, *pop* goes the credibility. So soon after joining too..

I agree with most of that, but it does beg the question of whether there is something going on behind the scenes that we just don't know about? I didn't see the post you were originially referring to, but I would agree that Beasley is a confidence player. And the only way to build up confidence is to get a run in the team. I will concede that if he gets a chance in the coming weeks and fails to show any life, then he should move on to another team. But judging him on such limited work this season can't lead to many conclusions.

I agree with most of that, but it does beg the question of whether there is something going on behind the scenes that we just don't know about? I didn't see the post you were originially referring to, but I would agree that Beasley is a confidence player. And the only way to build up confidence is to get a run in the team. I will concede that if he gets a chance in the coming weeks and fails to show any life, then he should move on to another team. But judging him on such limited work this season can't lead to many conclusions.

Honestly, do you guys really think he showed plenty of ability last season? you's must have been watching different games from me.

The only thing that's went on "behind the scenes" is that Smith and McCoist have clicked on that he's a dud.