Dunfermline Scottish Cup Game

rfc72

I have just seen its on the official website that it is a 12.15 kick off is that because the game is on sky?? because if it is a havent seen it advertised on sky or in the papers

I have just seen its on the official website that it is a 12.15 kick off is that because the game is on sky?? because if it is a havent seen it advertised on sky or in the papers

The Scottish Cup is one load of crap..win 5 games minimum and you lift the cup.

What sort of competition is that...its pathetic !

Little Scotland.....Christ I forgot Gretna got to the final it must be better than I thought ;)

Little Scotland.....Christ I forgot Gretna got to the final it must be better than I thought ;)

What a helpful reply. (bum)

Im not sure mate, if it is a half 12 kick off then I imagine it will be on the tv. (tu)

What a helpful reply. (bum)

Im not sure mate, if it is a half 12 kick off then I imagine it will be on the tv. (tu)

Dont panic...its not till January Im sure you will all find out in good time with your question for the KO :D

someone woke up on the wrong side of bed today :ph43r:

No I didnt Im happy as Larry and the Scottish Cup is still crap..can you tell me why it isnt ????????????????

It mite b a pathetic competition in ur eyes but its our only chance of winnin a domestic trophy this season and should be taken seriously in my view also stops tarries from winnin the double

Cumon the Gers :D

(spl)

No I didnt Im happy as Larry and the Scottish Cup is still crap..can you tell me why it isnt ????????????????

It's part of the treble.

can you tell me of a better cup competition in scotland?

The CIS cup :ph43r:

:lol:

Scottish junior Cup has more excitmeny nowadays...could Gretna win that :rolleyes: