Our stable ship, is now sinking.

OrangeBurn

Surely now it's time for Walter to drop this "Steady the Ship" act.

Last 10-15 minutes of a game when we are winning by a 2 goal margin we fucking destory a team. We have always done it. But why can we not go Gung Ho from the start!?

We have the most Prolific Striker in Britain, Boyd. The best passer of a ball in Scotland, Mendes. The Fastest and most athletic Center back I have seen in Scotland for a long time, Bougherra.

I cant understand why we pussyfoot around trying to pass the ball in triangles. Get it and run. Shoot on sight.

For the past 3 years we have lost the league playing shit football. If we are going to lose it again (Which we wont) then lets do it and say we Never Surrendered.

:unionflag:

Last 10-15 minutes of a game when we are winning by a 2 goal margin we fucking destory a team. We have always done it. But why can we not go Gung Ho from the start!?

We have the most Prolific Striker in Britain, Boyd. The best passer of a ball in Scotland, Mendes. The Fastest and most athletic Center back I have seen in Scotland for a long time, Bougherra.

I cant understand why we pussyfoot around trying to pass the ball in triangles. Get it and run. Shoot on sight.

For the past 3 years we have lost the league playing shit football. If we are going to lose it again (Which we wont) then lets do it and say we Never Surrendered.

Passing the ball is great, but our trouble is obvious. Poor defending including the GK and a distinct lack of width. Walter should play Beasley or Aaron on the left. Preferably Aaron. we need pace and skill on the wing. Lafferty perhaps, but I do not think he is a natural left winger or left mid.

Passing the ball is great, but our trouble is obvious. Poor defending including the GK and a distinct lack of width. Walter should play Beasley or Aaron on the left. Preferably Aaron. we need pace and skill on the wing. Lafferty perhaps, but I do not think he is a natural left winger or left mid.

god no

The reason that we don't kill teams off anymore is down to a few factors such as , we don't score enough goals from the midfield, we don't have quality width players who can supply the strikers with options, our midfield is carrying a pessenger ( Barry ), also when teams stick 2 players on Boyd we become very predictable and one dimensional - when we revert to humping high balls passing out our midfield altogether.

In my opinion If Walter does'nt sort the problem in January then he has to fall on his own sword - If he does then I believe that we can still win the league albeit because the Tarriers are rotten as well.

Over to you Walter

The reason that we don't kill teams off anymore is down to a few factors such as , we don't score enough goals from the midfield, we don't have quality width players who can supply the strikers with options, our midfield is carrying a pessenger ( Barry ), also when teams stick 2 players on Boyd we become very predictable and one dimensional - when we revert to humping high balls passing out our midfield altogether.

In my opinion If Walter does'nt sort the problem in January then he has to fall on his own sword - If he does then I believe that we can still win the league albeit because the Tarriers are rotten as well.

Over to you Walter

You could be right mate, but atm our only creative midfielder is Mendes and he is spending far too much time building up the play from defence rather than the last third.

Over to you Walter

Good post.

Over to you Walter

You could be right mate, but atm our only creative midfielder is Mendes and he is spending far too much time building up the play from defence rather than the last third.

Did we not have the same problem with Ferguson for the past 2 seasons?