Christmas Day at the wee Rangers Club

Steakbake

Just letting my fellow bears know for future reference that Christmas day at the wee club comes highly recommended.

The food was excellent,the staff couldn't do enough for you and we even had Colin Jackson dressed as a blue santa for the kids.

Gone are the days when the wee club was run by a committee who were full of their own importance.Now we have a good bear by the name of Craig in charge and he knows how to look after the bears.

Needless to say when the Karaoke started and people had a few sherries the most popular song/dance of the evening was the Hokey Cokey-can't think why!

Just letting my fellow bears know for future reference that Christmas day at the wee club comes highly recommended.

The food was excellent,the staff couldn't do enough for you and we even had Colin Jackson dressed as a blue santa for the kids.

Gone are the days when the wee club was run by a committee who were full of their own importance.Now we have a good bear by the name of Craig in charge and he knows how to look after the bears.

Needless to say when the Karaoke started and people had a few sherries the most popular song/dance of the evening was the Hokey Cokey-can't think why!

I am delighted you posted your thoughts mate as the WRC & Craig deserve praise. It is a fantastic place for all bears.

Hospitality is available at all home games for only £35.