Credit crunch

Danny

With the impending recession, end to overzealous lending by banks, vast redundancies in workplaces and of course the collapse of so many massive retailers like Woolworths, MFI and Zavvi, 2009 and possibly beyond are going to be extremely difficult times financially.

This affects everything.

And that includes football, whether we like it or not.

While it's not a very profitable one, it's a business which operates on impractical costs and basically unsustainable overheads - I'm no economist, but this credit crunch and upcoming financial chaos (apparently the world economy is in its worst state for 70 years) is surely going to hurt Rangers - we're already slightly under the weather financially speaking, and have been since the end of Advocaat - so can any economists shed light on what this all means for our club.

We already know we're not going to be signing superstars any more - but could the economy lead to wholesale changes in football money and who we can sign and the level of wages we can support.

how about you wait for an admin with banning abilities to come online

I have suspended his posting and I am deleting all his posts until then

you could have reported him and brought it to our attention earlier, thank you to another member who did pm me

I was going to report him but when I seen FlippinEck online I spamming his inbox :ph34r:

yer mate, thanks, i tried sending you a pm back but it wasnt letting me for some reason, another board error, cheers for letting me know, i would have went off to bed not knowing had I not checked my emails to find out I had a new pm

thats his posts gone, although not sure if he will come back unless admin can get him, im off to bed, bus leaves at 8.30!

I deleted his post but when I tried to respond to rb74 the system would not let me?

I got my name changed from rabbusby to rb74. Although if you send a PM to rb74 it doesn't work for some reason - if you send it to rabbusby, it does. CanadaReady is going to fix it, I think

I deleted his post but when I tried to respond to rb74 the system would not let me?

I got my name changed from rabbusby to rb74. Although if you send a PM to rb74 it doesn't work for some reason - if you send it to rabbusby, it does. CanadaReady is going to fix it, I think

We will get to the bottom of it somehow...sometime :craphead: