how to get from london to aberdeen?

gleem

Easyjet loyal  B)

x Mrs Burke x

i would but im under 18 so you need parents concent, blah blah and they are in glasgow atm with my family so cant get plane :turtle:

walking loyal.

:unsure:

you dont need parents permision!

do you!? :unsure:

dunno if its permission but theres something that stopped me doing it before about being under 18 maybe to be accompanied by an adult, but tbh im not a retard im not going to get lost at the airport :turtle:

Easyjet loyal? B)

x Mrs Burke x

i would but im under 18 so you need parents concent, blah blah and they are in glasgow atm with my family so cant get plane :turtle:

walking loyal.

dunno if its permission but theres something that stopped me doing it before about being under 18 maybe to be accompanied by an adult, but tbh im not a retard im not going to get lost at the airport :turtle:

you just ask sumone can you check in with them lol...the same thing happpened to my cousin when he was going to the auxerre game lol...they said he wasnt allowed to fly without an adult (over 18) so he just asked sumone could he check in with them and he was allowed on

Easyjet loyal  B)

x Mrs Burke x

walking loyal.

you just ask sumone can you check in with them lol...the same thing happpened to my cousin when he was going to the auxerre game lol...they said he wasnt allowed to fly without an adult (over 18) so he just asked sumone could he check in with them and he was allowed on

fair enough might do that will need to get some cheap flights now :turtle: Easyjet loyal (lw)