Naismith

BlueSuedeSambas

People are talking about how he should be starting games with Boyd, playing on the left, on the right, upfront on his own (this one baffled me the most) on a near dailly basis.

He may be playing again, but his injury was very serious and he is still miles away from being anywhere close to a level where he can play as much of a role as some people want him to play.

Walter rushed Ferguson back too soon and has been slated for it ever since.

So why is there such a demand for him to do the exact same thing with Naismith?

I agree, he should be gently brought back. When he was put on against St Johnstone, which I thought was a strange decision anyway, he was 1 step ahead of being badly injured again when that muppet Saints player lunged in.

I'd bring him on when we are comfortable against teams at Ibrox, just as I'd do with Aaron to build up the confidence and strength. There really is no excuse to sub Novo on at 70 minutes if we are sitting pretty.

People are talking about how he should be starting games with Boyd, playing on the left, on the right, upfront on his own (this one baffled me the most) on a near dailly basis.

He may be playing again, but his injury was very serious and he is still miles away from being anywhere close to a level where he can play as much of a role as some people want him to play.

Walter rushed Ferguson back too soon and has been slated for it ever since.

So why is there such a demand for him to do the exact same thing with Naismith?

Definately agree, we need to handle his recovery and build up his match experience and not set him back another long period. Naisy will have a big part to play in the run-in. :5260:

I agree, he should be gently brought back. When he was put on against St Johnstone, which I thought was a strange decision anyway, he was 1 step ahead of being badly injured again when that muppet Saints player lunged in.

I'd bring him on when we are comfortable against teams at Ibrox, just as I'd do with Aaron to build up the confidence and strength. There really is no excuse to sub Novo on at 70 minutes if we are sitting pretty.

Its a fair idea, except, we generally arent in that position.

Much as I want Naismith back in the side, I agree with not rushing him