Gangster McGraw's Book - Reg Mckay

aussieranger

Just finished reading the McGraw story!! was interested to know he truth, rumours whatever behind the forceing of a rangers player to leave the club, can anyone shed some light

cheers

AR

For shagging a gangsters daughter.

If its who i would have thought it was, he was just in Germany for a while.

Read the same story in the Ferris book, about a player slappin some gangsters daughters erchie in Vicky's. I assumed it was big Hateley, i remember similar rumours kickin about at the time. Think the story at the time was he rattled her tho.

Reg McKay's books are shite.

Only ever seems to write contraversial things about people who are dead.

Do not believe everything this tit writes.

Bang on, i am reading the Arlene Fraser Case just now he did with one of the co accused, Glen Lucas, full of inconsistencies and very one sided.

Blaming a man who is innocent, and clearing hiself in the process, you can tell it is lies all the way through the book, penned by Lucas, fixed by McKay..

Read the same story in the Ferris book, about a player slappin some gangsters daughters erchie in Vicky's. I assumed it was big Hateley, i remember similar rumours kickin about at the time. Think the story at the time was he rattled her tho.

That was Durie and he ended up having to buy her a car as an appology , when it was pointed out after repeated attempts to get him to say sorry and he kept ignoring the advice , he was then made an offer he couldn't refuse

That was Durie and he ended up having to buy her a car as an appology , when it was pointed out after repeated attempts to get him to say sorry and he kept ignoring the advice , he was then made an offer he couldn't refuse

cnut's lucky he wasn't sleepin with the fishes.

the story i heard back in the day was that Hateley was run out of glasgow for shagging the daughter of the owner of the Hungry Monk in Gartocharn(?) whoever that might be

rumours are great! ;-)

Aye allegedly, but tae be honest there were alot more dangerous cunts following Rangers than fucking Frankie McDonald and i don't think they wouldve been happy with our new signings being "driven out" by some fanny.

i've just recently finished reading a book aboot Mcgraw also but it was not the Reg Mckay one......anyway it mentions an incident in Manchester when a Man Utd player was in a nightclub with his bird when she just blanked him and ended up snogging the face off wan of Mcgraws mates.......then towards the end of the book it cuts back to an an incident in the Thistle Hotel in the 90's when Man Utd were up for a friendly at Ibrox (the game Cantona got sent off) and the same Man Utd player spotted him in the hotel lounge and attempted some 'retribution'....until some other Man Utd players warned the player off........(i may have forgotten the exact details,but thats the general jist)

i'll dig oot the book as it's in my locker at work........i'm chocking to find oot who the player was

It was Hatley. He got "transfered" quick smart after his house got broken into and all his medals etc nicked as a warning.

Hatley was rumored to have knocked fuck out of Duncan Ferguson when he arrived. Duncan cut the arms off of one of Hatleys versace suits and wrote a note saying something like "I'm the number 10 now big man" (or what ever hatleys number was)

Hately caught up with Ferguson a few days later and knocked the shit out of him. Allegedly