An alarming trend

outlaw69uk

I actually missed this, it sort of sneaked up. I must add, this is no way a pop in any manner at TMWWBK, whos opinions I generally seem to disagree with (edit - but whose opinions I also respect - forgot to type that bit, sorry), and vice versa, it was just that was the last post I read, and, inspired me to write this.

In any case, no one can even remotely defend Drinkell's comment. It's absolutely absurd.

Thats a problem with us bears. Its always "defend", or, "support". I think we need to get back to "agree" or "disagree". its just something i have been noticing lately, and, these phrases keep coming up. Perhaps thats part of the reason there is some division? Its not a debate anymore, its an argument, or a fight. Defending ones corner or position. If others dont agree, then, abuse (generalising) and claims of stupidity, or worse.

Sometimes it quite easy to read threads, and, actually forget that everyone is meant to be on the same side

:pipe:

I actually missed this, it sort of sneaked up. I must add, this is no way a pop in any manner at TMWWBK, whos opinions I generally seem to disagree with, and vice versa, it was just that was the last post I read, and, inspired me to write this.

In any case, no one can even remotely defend Drinkell's comment. It's absolutely absurd.

Thats a problem with us bears. Its always "defend", or, "support". I think we need to get back to "agree" or "disagree". its just something i have been noticing lately, and, these phrases keep coming up. Perhaps thats part of the reason there is some division? Its not a debate anymore, its an argument, or a fight. Defending ones corner or position. If others dont agree, then, abuse (generalising) and claims of stupidity, or worse.

Sometimes it quite easy to read threads, and, actually forget that everyone is meant to be on the same side

A forum is a place to express your opinion, you either agree with the opinion or disagree,

it gets personal on here at times

and that should never happen

we are all on the same side

I actually missed this, it sort of sneaked up. I must add, this is no way a pop in any manner at TMWWBK, whos opinions I generally seem to disagree with, and vice versa, it was just that was the last post I read, and, inspired me to write this.

:clap:

Wha'ts this about Drinkell ?

didnt matter fella :gerbad:

(I love that smiley

we should create a chant to the tune of badge badger badger! haha, would be awesome

Rangers Rangers Rangers Rangers Rangers Rangers Rangers Rangers Rangers

euiw smeltic

Sorry, I strayed off course :craphead: