Window Closed

corbyloyal

deals not all been announced yet! fingers crossed nobody has left

I still think this was the plan all along.......

Here we are happy we havent lost any big names....but wait a minute...we aint signed anyone??!!

We need fullbacks,centre half etc.

Very clever by Murray, transfer window closes and we aint signed anybody but we are to be happy??

You aint foolin me.

ps Nacho out for three weeks!!

very true mate, but at least we got rid of charlie adam, thats like a new signing in itself. and to be honest despite no signings fleck is finally starting matches and is better than anything we could have captured in this window anyway

Your right.

Dont get me wrong dont mind not signing anyone but dont like being lied to.

Think we will go and win league with the squad we have.

Just wish Murray wouldnt come out with the crap he has done recently...

Building new stadium.....Come and buy our stars for pennies.

If our top players were really available for £4million then an English club would have snapped up one of them.

Nobody was ever going anywhere.

deals not all been announced yet! fingers crossed nobody has left

I still think this was the plan all along.......

Here we are happy we havent lost any big names....but wait a minute...we aint signed anyone??!!

We need fullbacks,centre half etc.

Very clever by Murray, transfer window closes and we aint signed anybody but we are to be happy??

You aint foolin me.

ps Nacho out for three weeks!!

Good thinking batman

very true mate, but at least we got rid of charlie adam, thats like a new signing in itself. and to be honest despite no signings fleck is finally starting matches and is better than anything we could have captured in this window anyway

Your right.

Dont get me wrong dont mind not signing anyone but dont like being lied to.

Think we will go and win league with the squad we have.

Just wish Murray wouldnt come out with the crap he has done recently...

Building new stadium.....Come and buy our stars for pennies.

If our top players were really available for £4million then an English club would have snapped up one of them.

Nobody was ever going anywhere.

Am I missing something here. Where/what was the lie? Murray said we needed to sell to balance the books. We haven't sold anyone, so we've still to wait & see what the upshot of that is!

Murray's explained why we haven't had improvements to the Stadium.

The english clubs did come calling, Birmingham wanted Boyd & Bolton wanted Mendes. Who knows what other offers were made behind the scenes. Murray would have been lambasted if he'd sold Mendes and Bopyd wanted more money than was on offer. How is any of that Murray's fault?

You obviously don't like Murray, which is fine, but you canhardly come on & call him a liar. As he said in December, it wasn't him that didn't qualify for Europe. He gave Smith funds to get players to try & ensure we win the league....what more can the guy do?

All of your posts are the same mate...try changing the record once in a while! Are you Blueshorts in disguise?