Good luck to Ibrox today.........

Smirkey1963

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ibrox has a very good chance today & is top rated by a fairly expensive computer program I own-which is quite successful.Almost a certainty to be placed.Bet it each way at 6/1 or over & get yor money back if it fails to win.

Ibrox has a very good chance today & is top rated by a fairly expensive computer program I own-which is quite successful.Almost a certainty to be placed.Bet it each way at 6/1 or over & get yor money back if it fails to win.

How would I get my money back?

It was a 16/1 shot the last time it raced and it won as well (tu)

2 runs ago it won over same distance as today at same track @ 6/4 last time out better class race over further distance 6th of 9 runners at around 6/1 its only a young horse still learning

£5 e/w at 6/1 costs £10 and returns £11.20 if the horse comes 2nd or 3rd.

It's a handicap with 12 runners so you should get a 1/4 odds rather than a 1/5. That's Ladbrookes rules anyway. I make that £12.50 :)

Nope...there's a non-runner so you're right :)

Is Ibrox not part owned by a poster off here, am sure he put up details when it was 1st out at Hamilton.

Down in the tubestation at midnight class Highlandbear :praise:

Have you ever tried to sing the whole song drunk? You get a bit tongue tied after that words. :clap:

Is Ibrox not part owned by a poster off here, am sure he put up details when it was 1st out at Hamilton.

Down in the tubestation at midnight class Highlandbear :praise:

Have you ever tried to sing the whole song drunk? You get a bit tongue tied after that words. :clap:

There is not many Jam / Weller songs i have not sung when full of the gabby water lol nobody in my opinion like Paul Weller mm maybe Laudrup :praise:

I'm not sure, I've seen contacts mention Ibrox a few times. I think his pal owns it but I could be wrong.

Very few horses in that field have PROVEN they can operate on the UNIQUE surface & can go the distance-Ibrox has proven itself in that respect.

Dazzling Begum is its most serious rival & the rest of them have poor trainer form, poor draws or are just not good enough.

The Favourite-Ghufa has never experienced Fibresand before-has another front runner to contend with-so he wont get an easy lead & one of my pals has laid it big time.

Ibrox has a major chance.

Southwell has the best record of any racecourse for Favs winning.

The more I analyse this race-The more I only see two in it-Ibrox & Dazzling Begum.

The two of them can both be backed to win-I have 11/2 Dazzling Begum & 7/1 Ibrox.

2 x £20 wins-both in placepot & £50 quid on Ibrox to place at 7/4 on exchanges.

Getting good vibes about both.

Best of luck to all you players-Get On!!!!!!!!!!

The trainer placed it well last time out over too far a distance & with much better horses.In to win today

Contacts?

Aye, it was, am sure he part owned it, could be wrong though.

He put it up when it was 1st out, but if your itk, you cant give out info nowadays, or not as public as on here, so i can see why he's keeping it close to his chest.

PM the day before, when its running well in the yard please, contacts.. :D

The more I analyse this race-The more I only see two in it-Ibrox & Dazzling Begum.

The two of them can both be backed to win-I have 11/2 Dazzling Begum & 7/1 Ibrox.

2 x £20 wins-both in placepot & £50 quid on Ibrox to place at 7/4 on exchanges.

Getting good vibes about both.

Best of luck to all you players-Get On!!!!!!!!!!

You reckon ghufa is a win lay then?

Was gonna place lay it @ 1.75.

Put put £10 on an Ibrox win @ 7.8 and 10 on a place @ 2.5..