John Brown On talksport soon

Yata

I dont mind Brown pushing for Green to sell or get as much answers out of him as possible

I just wish we had a league and a team then we can start the shift

Too much at once is fucking frying my brain man

I dont know what to worry about the most :/

How shit is this imaginary consortium if John Brown is the best public facing person that they can find.

He forever blotted his copy book by publically backing the McKenna farce. He can fuck off as far as I'm concerned.

"I couldn't give a flying fuck how Green "handled Rhys McCabe", he planned on paying the wee cunts wages and thats all there is to it."

--

Not important what you think its important what McCabe thought, and given there was no meeting or response that is now obvious. How many players telling you that Green hasn't even spoken to them do you need?

You dont think he might just have a lot on his plate at the moment and meeting McCabe is probably well down his priorities

I personally don't thing Green should have had bigger priorities, this is a football club and without players we are nothing - he has had weeks to meet the players even if they have been on holiday, i'm sure a phone call/ email to ask to meet them would have been nice.

By not meeting them it has given them the option to walk - you would think he would have been in constant contact trying to convince them of his future plans for the club and to make them feel they want to stay and be part of the future or at least he should have trying to get them to do the best for the club by moving to the newco and leaving for a small fee.

I'm not saying John browns not a rangers man BUT even bomber must know that no rangers fan is ever gonnae back his fucking tim mate to buy rangers I for 1 fucking wouldn't.another point John my wee boys been going to ibrox since he could sit up straight last year was our 1st season tickets together he's 6 why would you wait till he was 17 to take him unless you've got Walter waiting uve got nae chance of my money don't care what u say about 9 in a row.incase you hadn't noticed bomber the amount of shit we've had to deal with ESP future investers holding up Celtic scarfs wanting our club you can fuck off nae chance and you should have known that before you put your name to there bid.if you know something about green fuckin tell us don't sit back and just say don't trust him tell us why we've not to put our faith in him

Brown on SSN doh

I will take my 7 month old grandson to Ibrox when he is 17 doh

I didnt care the way he talked , he made no fucking sense whats so ever

Shut the fuck up if he wants to take his grandson when he's 17 then he fukin can