To all the betting nutters out there, I need help?

KingKirk

I have done a midweek line(17 team accumulator) to win.. The question is. Can I take they exact teams and put on for both teams to score, on a new line.. Or is that against rules? Of course that will mean I will only lose money, if the teams I didn't put on to win, Do just that. I do my betting online with WH

Cheers lads

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You'd also lose on 0-0 draws btw.

Of course. Was just unsure because it was using the same teams. So someone could put on 4 different accumulators involving the same teams if they wanted.

First line all 17 teams to win

Second all 17 to draw

third all 17 to lose

Fourth all 17 games to have goals.

Not done that but surely thats against rules as that is betting on a winner no matter what.

You are not betting a winner if its an accumulator ya maddy!

An acca means if you back 17 teams to draw then those 17 games have to end in a draw!

If you do 17 to win then 1 draws you have lost!

If one loses you have lost!

If you do btts and one game finishes 00 or 301 0 it matters not a jot its a loser!

I don't mean to be funny but if you don't understand it just give yer money to charity

You are not betting a winner if its an accumulator ya maddy!

An acca means if you back 17 teams to draw then those 17 games have to end in a draw!

If you do 17 to win then 1 draws you have lost!

If one loses you have lost!

If you do btts and one game finishes 00 or 301 0 it matters not a jot its a loser!

I don't mean to be funny but if you don't understand it just give yer money to charity

I understand what it is but what I was meaning was, is there any rules out there to stop anyone putting on 4 accumulators involving the same teams.

One accumulator of the 17 teams to draw, One of the 17teams to lose. One to win, and one where both teams score. As I said above there must be rules in place to stop this Happening. As that would no longer be gambling.

As I said in OP I have only put on for 17 wins and Both teams to score. This making my chances bigger to win.

It doesn't make your chance bigger!

If you put on one line of wins, one line of draws and one line of the teams you don't fancy to win then you would need either the 17 you fancy to win, the 17 games to end in a draw or the 17 teams you don't fancy to win for you to win!

Its 3 different bets you have put on not 1 big one! If you wanted to bet a home an away and a draw all on the same line it would be a permed bet and not an acca

It doesn't make your chance bigger!

If you put on one line of wins, one line of draws and one line of the teams you don't fancy to win then you would need either the 17 you fancy to win, the 17 games to end in a draw or the 17 teams you don't fancy to win for you to win!

Its 3 different bets you have put on not 1 big one! If you wanted to bet a home an away and a draw all on the same line it would be a permed bet and not an acca

Yea thats what I meaning 3 different bets cheers mate.

Oh fucking God :lol:.

Al am I right in saying as there is 3 different results the way he is talking would cost him over 100k to put on?

As it would be 3x3x3x3x3x3x3x3x3x3x3x3x3x3x3x3x3?

I'm pretty sure that's right!