Pictures of the taigs wanted from the last game.

Siam69

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, onwardsupwards said:

Listen mate, I'm no here to see bears bullying bears, especially when it's a guy doing it to a femaleĀ 

A we bit of respect is all

Ā 

Just now, onwardsupwards said:

Listen mate, I'm no here to see bears bullying bears, especially when it's a guy doing it to a femaleĀ 

We don't expect bears to grass on bears either but it doesn't stop her.

21 minutes ago, onwardsupwards said:

It's a "wee bit" - not a "we bit" - Scotland is still part of the Union - English still counts mate - even with theĀ Scots dialect.Ā  Fuck the snfuckingp.

26 minutes ago, Blue Nosed Babe said:

I never did and I will always point things out. Bear or not, it is not my fault you are so close minded.Ā 

You are a bully, simple as that.

You made a complete are of yourself everyone seen it and if the thread didn't get deleted it's still there for all to see.Ā 

On 13/10/2016 at 9:42 PM, Blue Nosed Babe said:

That is what you may mean but others see it as mocking the disabled. KNOCK IT OFF!Ā 

It is a well known fact that disability hate crimes are 97% unreported and that includes name calling and posting vile things on the internet.

Consider this an education for you. I am not telling you what to say but I am pointing out potential consequences of your behaviour.Ā 

disability hate crime includes name calling :lol:Ā  fuck sake.Ā  Bunch of special snowflakes on here.

Ā 

also it is not a bloody fact that 97% of "disability hate crimes"Ā  go unreported.Ā  you can't accurately get a number from things that are unreported.Ā Ā Ā  that sounds like the moronic "90% of rapes go unreported" line.Ā  how the fuck would anyone know how many things go UNREPORTED.